We ROLLIN WIT 40s! Got New Rims on this Carr, Ready to ball! Official 2024 Saints Thread

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
I wouldn't have been thrilled with giving up a 2nd rder but I would also have done it.

I've just learned my lesson from the past few years. 49ers gave up a 3rd and 4th for three months of Emmanuel Sanders. Rams gave up a 3rd and 5th for Dante Fowler. Both ended up being moves that caused just enough separation to get them over the hump vs fellow elite NFC teams like ourselves.

I feel Clowney would have been that for us, thus, I would have supported the move.

But sometimes our best deals are the ones we don't make so here's hoping that proves true. Worst case, least he went to a AFC team and not a NFC contender we're battling with.

Im personally happy y’all didn’t get Clowney....... he needed to go back to the AFC:hubie:

taker597

Superstar
Daps
Sadly a lot of folks in TSC don’t get that
Idk man... Some people are kind in a bad place mentally and its like their only form socializing or escapism. Whatever keeps you sane, I suppose. I don't try to get worked on a bunch code from people I'll never meet.

These places can enable mental illnesses and delusions if it seeps too much in your real life if you don't have the self awareness that these places aren't real or meaningful.

taker597

Superstar
Daps

Look how I worded it on SR so mods can't quickly put it in the Everything Else forum
Saints release hype video for Week 1 :lolbron:

All dem :mjpls: cats are going see that thread like :to: She ain't have no criminal history for them to scapegoat their racism. Then, they'll leave like they ain't see anything.

Yet, I get people all worked up for posting Brees hasn't completed a pass over 35 yards since 2017. Can't slander their white knight.

b. woods

Peace
Daps