We ROLLIN WIT 40s! Got New Rims on this Carr, Ready to ball! Official 2024 Saints Thread

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
Efe3RCXWsAEpnHW

SuaveyBoi115

All Star
Daps
@Bryan Danielson

Damn our ceiling is 15-1 :wow:

Y'all is 14-2 though :ehh:

I wonder why the Saints are getting more offseason hype than your squad. Yall still the defending NFC champs and beat us.

Either way, if this season goes on as planned, odds are one of our teams will have a fall off. The top 2 seeds from the year past are never the same. (technically GB was a top 2 seed, not us, but I ain't worrying about them:lolbron:)

Isn’t an 17 game season now :patrice:

Edit: Nvm thought it took place this season

NOSaintsFan02

Superstar
Daps
PJ already in mid-season form

:beli:

It's day one bruh :russ:

I've learned never put too much stock in training camp. Go on every team's beat reporter social media page and
"_____ is gonna beast this year! :gladbron:"

and
"Watch out for _____ :krs:! He's had a great camp and will be HUGE for the team this year"

Hopefully we just prepared for Week 1. We have a team with a lot of continuity so we should have that edge over Tampa.

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
It's day one bruh :russ:

I've learned never put too much stock in training camp. Go on every team's beat reporter social media page and
"_____ is gonna beast this year! :gladbron:"

and
"Watch out for _____ :krs:! He's had a great camp and will be HUGE for the team this year"

Hopefully we just prepared for Week 1. We have a team with a lot of continuity so we should have that edge over Tampa.

Oh I'm not gassed or anything just lookin at PJ look :trash: as usual