We ROLLIN WIT 40s! Got New Rims on this Carr, Ready to ball! Official 2024 Saints Thread

NOSaintsFan02

Superstar
Daps
https://www.neworleanssaints.com/au...s-training-camp-conference-call-august-1-2020

He started off the interview with a statement and said he'll always stand for the anthem but he knows and respects why others kneel for it. Twitter gonna blow up if he stands Week 1 and Brady kneels lmao. Personally, idc who stands or kneels but I get that it's become a symbol for a lot of people on which side you're on.

Interview was good overall. Brees was actually preaching pro black stuff.

Last edited:

I AM WE ARE

Banned
Daps
Reppin
The N.O
https://www.neworleanssaints.com/au...s-training-camp-conference-call-august-1-2020

He started off the interview with a statement and said he'll always stand for the anthem. Ooh Twitter gonna blow up if he stands Week 1 and Brady kneels lmao. Personally, idc who stands or kneels but I get that it's become a symbol for a lot of people on which side you're on.

Interview was good overall. Brees was actually preaching pro black stuff.
At this point idc either way people trying make this about the flag And police brutality injustice e.t.c . fukk this shyt been going on since before the NFL why start now

NOSaintsFan02

Superstar
Daps
At this point idc either way people trying make this about the flag And police brutality injustice e.t.c . fukk this shyt been going on since before the NFL why start now
I agree but it's like the symbol now for some try-hards on "Which side are you on?" so I know the future 'outrage' that will come from it.

That, plus anything Brees does will have both sides on his ass lol.

NOSaintsFan02

Superstar
Daps
fukk them im done with this shyt fake ass outrage
I was all for the outrage and everyone on his ass in June. He deserved it.

But it's done now. I'm not losing sleep over Brees kneeling or standing. That shyt isn't gonna do anything for the plight of black America. We're at the point now where people have determined they want to be mad at him no matter what. So whatever he does will outrage certain people. That's basically social media in a nutshell for everything tbh.

NOSaintsFan02

Superstar
Daps
EerFKvHXsAE83DT

Brees got the BHMs :russ:

NOSaintsFan02

Superstar
Daps
@Bryan Danielson

Damn our ceiling is 15-1 :wow:

Y'all is 14-2 though :ehh:

I wonder why the Saints are getting more offseason hype than your squad. Yall still the defending NFC champs and beat us.

Either way, if this season goes on as planned, odds are one of our teams will have a fall off. The top 2 seeds from the year past are never the same. (technically GB was a top 2 seed, not us, but I ain't worrying about them:lolbron:)