We really have coli brehs posting boomer babble???

Womb Raider

movin' thru the city streets
Daps
Reppin
Fo Nem
Right, it's not actually about "affordable housing"
It's about people feeling some kind of way for being priced out of the most desirable areas in the country
Highly desirable real estate being affordable doesn't even make sense and has never been the case for anyone during any point in this country's history
While we in fantasy land why don't we advocate for affordable beach front condo's in Miami :dead:

If you got priced out after 2008 depressed prices and the fed gave yall a decade+ of super low interest loan money than that's on you
BUY IN YOUR COMMUNITY. If that's too late cause you wasted the opportunity the last 15 yrs then learn from your mistake and purchase somewhere that you can afford

wtf is this :dead:

so if I wasn't old enough to buy property in the last 15 years, its fukk me? the nerve of some of you nikkas is RIDICULOUS :gucci:

Him

1-1800-IMHIM
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Golden △
I'm 29 I thought I was one of the older brehs on here....nah we got fukking boomers who think we still live in the 70s and can pay mortgages, tuition and bills with one job :stopitslime:
Barely making it myself just paying Mortage utility and car note :mjcry:

I wanna move back in with my folks fukk the adult life brehs :mjcry:

Wink Beaufield

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Southeast DC
"Buy in your own community"

The community I live in:

I bought my spot in 2014 and if I tried to buy today I would be priced tf out.

Brolic

High Value Poster
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
Most of the Coli are early Millennials (1980-1988).

What generation(s) of men raised them and what do you think they programmed them with?

That still doesn’t give them an excuse to be retarded. It’s well known that housing prices have gone up and wages are stagnant.
Pull your self up by the bootstrap babble doesn’t apply now, people making 100k a year can’t afford to buy houses.

omnifax

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kalamazoo, MI #ADOS
Coli boomer here (43) and I have to say a lot of people have an aspirational fixation on keeping things the way they are because they already got theirs or think they can benefit off the current system somehow. For example we've had many threads arguing for affordable housing especially for the homeless but there is always a contingent of posters vehemently against it even after it's been shown a bulk of the homeless are black males. It's astounding.

Bop Gun

Turn Me Loose, We Shall Overcome
Daps
Reppin
210 via 201
That still doesn’t give them an excuse to be retarded. It’s well known that housing prices have gone up and wages are stagnant.
Pull your self up by the bootstrap babble doesn’t apply now, people making 100k a year can’t afford to buy houses.

Nah, we not making excuses for people like this. There is no excuse for someone making 100k to not be able to buy a home in today's market, unless they are attempting to live above their means.

That's one of the biggest issues, people making a decent living but have extremely poor financial planning skills.