We need to chill out and get back to being cool, brehs...

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps
Yelling and screaming about your emotions doesn't do anything but hurt you in the long run. I'm telling you. What I'm saying is the truth.

You're getting bad service at McDonalds? Don't yell and scream, throw a tantrum and wind up on that WSHH screen, just tweet about your experience and NAME NAMES ON THE TWITTER. People love re-tweeting bad customer service tweets because everyone has been a victim of this situation. Companies take note and they often take action. At the very least if you can get a full name... you'll get an ant squashed or at least the peace of mind that your opinion is out there in a very real way.

Or you could talk to the manager.

Nasty_Nate

Each one, teach one...
Daps
Reppin
I'm not really into preachers but this guy is a unique personality with a great ability to speak. When I heard this speech a year ago I had a lot of demons to face in my life. Everything that's said in this clip after 4:35 is true and can be applied to your life instantly. It will probably take quite a bit of time to sink in, but go ahead and :leostare: yourself now. The sooner, the better.

Don't Worry, Don't Worry - YouTube

So many of us hold our worries and anxieties about the world around us so close to us it starts to pit us against the world. It impedes our ability to get things done. It keeps us stagnent or pulls us down.

So many of life's problems can be solved by taking a deep breath, slowing down the pace, and just taking a moment to think.

"Pastor" Manning...really guy?:comeon: Couldn't even watch the video once I saw that clown.

b sizzle

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
being chill and all that is cool but alot of the time as a black man it can lead to becoming to passive or mistaken by those around you for being a weak individual since in america we are usually viewed as safe house nikkas that wont harm a fly or gang bangin shoot you in ya neck ass nikka (2 extremes)

balance is the key

if you got that poison in your mouth its better to spit it out than to swallow it

I believe this is what makes being a black man in america so difficult

Daps
Reppin
TX
Michelle-Obama-Angry.jpg
- nikka fukk CHILL!

:pachaha: she look like dude in ur avy