We need to boycott Madden 21, straight up

YOGEBEAR09

RAM Gang. Horns up
Daps
Reppin
Knickstape and dem Rams
I don't know man.... 2K can represent the game of basketball better than Madden represents football IMO. Madden has shyt in it that just doesn't work... and the Stretches...

Even if i wanted to play Madden in a realistic matter I would struggle, and im not saying struggle in winning, im saying struggle in just getting shyt to "work". I can play 2K realistically, run sets, players make a difference.

Madden Franchise mode doesn't even track historic stats over your seasons... imagine that smh.
This idea that you cant play madden realistically and win or get shyt to work is ridiculous. Me and @Ineedmoney504 play realistic and we'd run through everybody on the site all the realistic shyt you can do in 2k you can do in madden to the same degree yall just not good and 2k has cheesy and unrealistic shyt too 2ks gameplay is not at all much better than Maddens they are the same in terms of quality

Womb Raider

movin' thru the city streets
Daps
Reppin
Fo Nem
This idea that you cant play madden realistically and win or get shyt to work is ridiculous. Me and @Ineedmoney504 play realistic and we'd run through everybody on the site all the realistic shyt you can do in 2k you can do in madden to the same degree yall just not good and 2k has cheesy and unrealistic shyt too 2ks gameplay is not at all much better than Maddens they are the same in terms of quality
neither one of y'all EA apologists are beating me lol

bigrice25

DUUUVAAAAAALL!!!
Daps
Reppin
DUUUVAAAAAAAAAL
@bigrice25 you know what tell me what just doesn't work in madden?

A majority of the plays dont work...
QB contain doesn't work
Some of the Ratings dont work
Some of the Zones dont work
wsup with the ball trajectory?
Those are a few.

and I know 2K has issues. But if i want to get a game of 2K in, and i want to play in a realistic style... I can do that vs the CPU or a Human because it allows me to do those things. If i wanted to Cheese it out i can do that too. Exploits will happen in games (its kinda sad we have to expect that).

I have been playing Madden since the beginning, and gameplay wise, it has improved drastically! but not to the extent to where it should be. 2K kills Madden in gameplay, presentation and Franchise mode.

IMO Madden has the better card game... I enjoyed MUT more than Myteam
Myplayer is coo. all are money grabs. But i go "no money spent".

Ineedmoney504

SOHH ICEY...WE EATIN
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY N.O.
A majority of the plays dont work...
QB contain doesn't work
Some of the Ratings dont work
Some of the Zones dont work
wsup with the ball trajectory?
Those are a few.

and I know 2K has issues. But if i want to get a game of 2K in, and i want to play in a realistic style... I can do that vs the CPU or a Human because it allows me to do those things. If i wanted to Cheese it out i can do that too. Exploits will happen in games (its kinda sad we have to expect that).

I have been playing Madden since the beginning, and gameplay wise, it has improved drastically! but not to the extent to where it should be. 2K kills Madden in gameplay, presentation and Franchise mode.

IMO Madden has the better card game... I enjoyed MUT more than Myteam
Myplayer is coo. all are money grabs. But i go "no money spent".
All them shyt work for me. But different people have different skill levels

bigrice25

DUUUVAAAAAALL!!!
Daps
Reppin
DUUUVAAAAAAAAAL
All them shyt work for me. But different people have different skill levels

Ratings matter in your games? Seems like only a few ratings work/matter.

I mean....i can take a 60ovr rookie and smoke the league as long as he has the right speed. But... i guess its all about Skills... or do skills = knowing how to exploit how the game works?

Ineedmoney504

SOHH ICEY...WE EATIN
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY N.O.
Ratings matter in your games? Seems like only a few ratings work/matter.

I mean....i can take a 60ovr rookie and smoke the league as long as he has the right speed. But... i guess its all about Skills... or do skills = know how to exploit how the game works?
I mean if I have a 99 speed Wr and I have skill I gonna destroy also. But a player with skill will stop that also.

In the 2k league we draft big dumb 7’2 guys and they destroy the league if they in the hands of a guy wit skills.