Reppin
Knickstape and dem Rams
A majority of the plays dont work...
QB contain doesn't work
Some of the Ratings dont work
Some of the Zones dont work
wsup with the ball trajectory?
Those are a few.

and I know 2K has issues. But if i want to get a game of 2K in, and i want to play in a realistic style... I can do that vs the CPU or a Human because it allows me to do those things. If i wanted to Cheese it out i can do that too. Exploits will happen in games (its kinda sad we have to expect that).

I have been playing Madden since the beginning, and gameplay wise, it has improved drastically! but not to the extent to where it should be. 2K kills Madden in gameplay, presentation and Franchise mode.

IMO Madden has the better card game... I enjoyed MUT more than Myteam
Myplayer is coo. all are money grabs. But i go "no money spent".
A majority of the plays work with me you gotta know when to use them and against what defenses and schemes but they work same with zones they can be exploited but that's with everything in any sports game. What ratings dont work ? And you can kill with a scrub player in any game as long as they are good at some important skill especially if playing against the cpu and no skills is not knowing how to exploit the game it's way more than that

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The online franchise is. Not from the 2k franchise is imported into online franchise. It’s horrible.

I’m late as hell...but you are right the madden online franchise should be emulated...only the online franchise.

En Sabah Nur

The First
Daps
Reppin
Survival of the fittest
These dudes got to bring something new to the table to get a full $60-$70 from me. I know dudes hated the vision cone back in the day, but at least it was something totally new and innovative. I wouldn't mine bringing that back at all if they balance it out so every QB has the same sized cone and you just have to choose left,center, or right.
I wouldn't even be opposed to an entirely new camera angle. It's a drastic change that would actually make this feel like a NEW game that everyone would have to learn from scratch and have the same learning curve whether they were 894-20 last year or didn't buy the game at all.
And how are the uniforms and field crisp and clean throughout the entire game?:childplease:

Ineedmoney504

SOHH ICEY...WE EATIN
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY N.O.
These dudes got to bring something new to the table to get a full $60-$70 from me. I know dudes hated the vision cone back in the day, but at least it was something totally new and innovative. I wouldn't mine bringing that back at all if they balance it out so every QB has the same sized cone and you just have to choose left,center, or right.
I wouldn't even be opposed to an entirely new camera angle. It's a drastic change that would actually make this feel like a NEW game that everyone would have to learn from scratch and have the same learning curve whether they were 894-20 last year or didn't buy the game at all.
And how are the uniforms and field crisp and clean throughout the entire game?:childplease:
That doesn’t really make much sense. It’s football and basketball, not much they change l, the rules gonna be the rules, stick skill gonna be stick skills and and football iq gonna be football iq.

unless you proposing they just yearly change the control scheme for no other reason outside of wanting to throw players off.

these sports games should be treated like real sports, as in your learning and building on your skill from year To year. I been playing since like 98 and I went from getting killed by my brothers to destroying day 1 of release where I’m at. And the game hasn’t stayed the same or anything. I just gained enough knowledge where I’m not gonna fall off. m
So at the end of the day the same guys gonna constantly be good and I’ll say this if you take even a year off one of these sports games you gonna come back absolutely trash. No 2 maddens are the same and you gonna have to put in serious time to even be decent

En Sabah Nur

The First
Daps
Reppin
Survival of the fittest
That doesn’t really make much sense. It’s football and basketball, not much they change l, the rules gonna be the rules, stick skill gonna be stick skills and and football iq gonna be football iq.

unless you proposing they just yearly change the control scheme for no other reason outside of wanting to throw players off.

these sports games should be treated like real sports, as in your learning and building on your skill from year To year. I been playing since like 98 and I went from getting killed by my brothers to destroying day 1 of release where I’m at. And the game hasn’t stayed the same or anything. I just gained enough knowledge where I’m not gonna fall off. m
So at the end of the day the same guys gonna constantly be good and I’ll say this if you take even a year off one of these sports games you gonna come back absolutely trash. No 2 maddens are the same and you gonna have to put in serious time to even be decent
You really are a Madden apologist ain't you? Cuz that last line is an absolute lie:mjlol:
There will be like 2 or 3 slight adjustments to ai reaction time one year to the next...you take a couple games to get use to it then you right back to being gucci using the same plays from the previous 3 years

Last edited:

Ineedmoney504

SOHH ICEY...WE EATIN
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY N.O.
You really are a Madden apologist ain't you? Cuz that last line is an absolute lie:mjlol:
There will be like 2 or 3 slight adjustments to ai reaction time one year to the next...you take a couple games to get use to it then you right back to being gucci using the same plays from the previous 3 years
False. I took off a year of 2k and a year of madden and didn’t get close to the level I was at for months. Being ok and being elite elite is 2 different tiers. We but we probably play at 2 different tiers and I respect that. But nah, take that time and u gonna be food.

ChuckTaylor84

Penthouse Player
Supporter
Daps
y'all should be doing this with every sports game.

pure rip off

From Football, Baseball, Basketball, Soccer, MMA

YOGEBEAR09

RAM Gang. Horns up
Daps
Reppin
Knickstape and dem Rams
There may not be a drastic overhaul to the gameplay but it most certainly changes year in and year out to what works best last year my not work best this year and there's a bunch of new things that you can learn but if you got some football knowledge and fundamentals you can most definitely use that and beat most people who dont