We need to boycott Madden 21, straight up

kdslittlebro

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
When the advertise the swat button as a new feature in 17. I was done. Never owned or played a 5 minute quarter since. Madden should be dominating 2k. It shouldn’t even be close. But the damn NFL taxing EA. So EA like we got to make that money back somehow.

But they’re taxing them so they can be the only game in the market :dwillhuh: they could easily get a cheaper license for non-exclusivity

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
watching a friend play it on my activity feed...can’t say it enough...game looks great...will definitely pick it up if it drops to $20 or if I can use some reward points and knock $40 off

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
But they’re taxing them so they can be the only game in the market :dwillhuh: they could easily get a cheaper license for non-exclusivity

True.

But would some exec be happier with paying more money for the license to be able to have exclusivity and do whatever they want, and essentially set their own budget, or pay less for the license, and have to pump money into development to make a competitive product?

We all know the answer here. And if someone possibly doesn't, consider what's happened to NBA Live, one of two properties they don't have exclusive rights on.

kdslittlebro

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
True.

But would some exec be happier with paying more money for the license to be able to have exclusivity and do whatever they want, and essentially set their own budget, or pay less for the license, and have to pump money into development to make a competitive product?

We all know the answer here. And if someone possibly doesn't, consider what's happened to NBA Live, one of two properties they don't have exclusive rights on.

You're right, but I wouldn't cop pleas for EA over that :heh: that's still their choice

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You're right, but I wouldn't cop pleas for EA over that :heh: that's still their choice

Oh yeah, they don't get shyt as far sympathy goes from me. If you're going to sell a product, you at least have to give the illusion of putting in a solid effort.