We need to boycott Madden 21, straight up

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
I thought you were exaggerating but they're literally just dropping a patch update for franchise mode :picard:
Jello ladies and gentleman, I would like to draw attention to a post from 7yrs ago...
Yes a free $1,000 in knowledge will be passed on to the winner :hula:

Look, I'm hijacking another thread. But for good reason. There is a bigger revelation to the story that seems to be going over the heads of everyone.
EA apologized for NBA Live 14 being underwhelming. But what they said they'll do about it should be an eye opener to every gamer out there
NBA LIVE 19 - NBA Basketball Video Game - EA SPORTS Official Site

They are indirectly saying that there is no need to even have a NBA Live 15 because they can just upgrade Live 14'
Its right there, they will improve all that over the coming weeks. Graphics, animations, significantly.
No way in hell you say that during your apology speech and there be no truth to it :krs:
Now of course if you ask them about this, they'll then provide a company reply to cover there tracks

But the Kat is out of the bag. Games can be improved from there end now in all ways.
Killer Instinct is set to have 4 seasons worth of content. New characters, new levels, new moves, new everything. (Even had another studio work on different seasons) Courtdog even predicted thats how EA would update there sports games in the future.
When we go totally digital, it makes little sense for companies like EA to keep up the charade.
They may try it for the first year or two, unless we wise up as a people.

We need to set up a video gamers union n shyt :patrice:
I think it's about time I listen to this prophet, I vow to start up a video gamers union where we'll bring up these issues in hopes they are resolved in ways beneficial to all instead of well... this.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
damn they went in...I was considering it this year too since it’s been about 4 years since I bought the last one...might have to pass...I think it’s a wrap on all sports games for this season and possibly next...I’ll admit these games are just glorified updates but we not even getting that

Madden NFL 21 Review in Progress - IGN

It's finally happening...

Even reviewers have had enough :wow:

Last edited:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
I just downloaded on pc last year
And will wait for it to be hacked and do it again