We Need Another Batman Arkhum Asylum Game On Next-Gen Consoles

Prince.Skeletor

Don’t Be Like He-Man
Daps
Reppin
Bucktown
Seems like they bringing Daredevil into gaming.
Okay cool, but the Batman games, why did they end them?
They were amazing aside from those damn cursed riddler side missions.

Flying around in the city, the fighting mechanics....
There's so many games that they don't make it as good as it used to be.

Like Batman Arkhum series, Ninja Gaiden, Burnout Takedown.....

I miss those games!

Prince.Skeletor

Don’t Be Like He-Man
Daps
Reppin
Bucktown
Arkham asylum>Arkham City don't give a fukk what nobody says. I just loved the whole vibe of that game. And you're correct, those Batman games were wayyy ahead of their time. True pioneers

The Arkham series are like Nas albums.
Doesn't matter which one is the best amongst the series, the entire series dope!!

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
They ended the games because there was nothing left to offer, you fought the entire rogues gallery basically across the 3 games, the story was complete, and gotham knights got the torch from there (which kind of proved that it ran it's course)

The only place to go from arkham knight would be something more justice league-ish, but that would lose the gritty batman element

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
if its not batman beyond i don’t want it. They’ve done everything they could with the arkham series already, and Gotham Knights was a nice ass cherry to cap it off.
Batman beyond would be a good place to go with it but I don't know what it'll offer that the original series hasn't already.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Batman beyond would be a good place to go with it but I don't know what it'll offer that the original series hasn't already.

bat jet? New story, new rogues, new art style, etc.?

Maybe just completely think up a new combat system from scratch. They could essentially do what spider-verse did for the movies for Batman games. Just go completely wild and meta with it.

batman-beyond-hands.gif

Prince.Skeletor

Don’t Be Like He-Man
Daps
Reppin
Bucktown
They ended the games because there was nothing left to offer, you fought the entire rogues gallery basically across the 3 games, the story was complete, and gotham knights got the torch from there (which kind of proved that it ran it's course)

The only place to go from arkham knight would be something more justice league-ish, but that would lose the gritty batman element

Really?
Because of bad game coding, bad storytelling and bad project management with Gotham Knights that CAN ONLY MEAN that the Arkham series ran it's course?

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
bat jet? New story, new rogues, new art style, etc.?

Maybe just completely think up a new combat system from scratch. They could essentially do what spider-verse did for the movies for Batman games. Just go completely wild and meta with it.

batman-beyond-hands.gif

All of this is possible, but it's hard to say if any of it would actually hit especially with how fickle the current gaming audience is. Batman multiverse is a bad idea though, people are getting multiverse fatigue.

If I had to personally pick, I'd want to see a dark knight returns based game, but kill the justice league would ruin the momentum of a game like that.

Really?
Because of bad game coding, bad storytelling and bad project management with Gotham Knights that CAN ONLY MEAN that the Arkham series ran it's course?
It's more about the direction gotham knights went with. I actually liked the game, but it did nothing to pull in the casual superhero fan and kind of showed that the IP is creatively tapped in gaming right now

I think even if Gotham Knights reworked it's concept and got 10 out of 10s people still wouldn't have went crazy for it, it would be a cult favorite at best, names like dikk grayson and tim drake never sell copies, it is what it is :manny: