We need an update --who are your current favorite rappers?

Daps
Reppin
Lagos (Da Jungle)
Gimme a list of features/trax he's done so far.i myt have missed some.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fq2y4uVtBVo]Gucci Mane ft Big Sean - Brought Out Them Racks [Im Up Mixtape] - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UxjPQ8cU-M4]Kanye West - I Don't Like ft. Pusha T, Chief Keef, Jadakiss Big Sean [Remix - Explicit] - YouTube[/ame]

Here you go.

Last edited by a moderator:

KEEPITTRILLA

soon as i catch the vibe tell em 2 fetch th hearse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TX
A$VP ROCKY
SCHOOLBOY Q
KENDRICK LAMAR
JAY-Z KANYE

Gifted one

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
Kendrick
Schoolboy Q
Ab-Soul
ASAP
Currensy
Rick Ross
Big Krit
Joey Badass
Meek Millz

kt773

All Star
Daps
Reppin
chi town southside wild 100's
:beli:
Nobody
No body
Know Bodie
Noueo Boddei
No aka Body

fukk hip-hop I dont need them to tell me gucci and prada exist, i already know that. aside from that, theres nothing their videos can show I couldnt see on youjizz.com in a much more sincere fashion, and if I want to look at some cars I can watch some auto channel on Youtube, some top gear shyt or whatever.

So I dont see any use of hip-hop in 2012. At all.
but kendrick lamar , big krit, j cole

Yung Fresh

street money/str8 cash
Daps
Reppin
NC
You mad fukkboy?

:pachaha:

You know, but you wont admit it since you prolly still dreamin bout blowin up with that ratchet ass mixtape you and your homies came up with but the reality is...as I said.

We know what Prada is, we know what t*ts are, we know where we can see all types of debauchery not just some PG-13 cock tease, we know where too look for whips.

So fukk you and your "dont touch my hip-hop" attitude.

:pachaha:
Negs on deck you miserable little fakkit :mj:

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
Meek Mill - Used to watch videos of him rappin on philly corners back in high school. thought him and reed were gonna blow up. after a while, i gave up both them dudes. its all coming into fruition for meek though, and i'm real excited about that. plus DC2 is hot as fukk. Amen and Ready or Not stay on repeat.

Vince Staples - I fukk with his style. nikka comes funny on some tracks, real on others. Plus he has similar views on the world that I do regarding "God" and religion..etc. AND HE'S NICE, STOP SLEEPIN.

Nas - do I need to give a reason? Daughters, The Don, Nasty...shyt, I even fukked with Another Black Girl Lost :ooh:

Kendrick Lamar - BEST RAPPER ALIVE fukk YOUR OPINIONS

Big Sean - He's been killing everything he's been on this year (cept the Don't Like Remix) He got Meek on Burn in my honest opinion. nikka said "oh that's yo girl? damn nikka you aint learn shyt, she naked in my studio on some howard stern shyt"
:laugh:

Real shyt....that nicca is :ooh: status

he got bars, his flows are crazy and he got that clarity in his voice, which is something Wale lacks, even though Wale is dope.

bytch you its BS :shaq:

greenbud

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
  1. Nas
  2. Kendrick Lama
  3. Big K.R.I.T.
  4. Jon Hope
  5. R.E.K.S.
  6. Curren$y