We need an update --who are your current favorite rappers?

Double Burger With Cheese

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
You mad fukkboy?

:pachaha:

You know, but you wont admit it since you prolly still dreamin bout blowin up with that ratchet ass mixtape you and your homies came up with but the reality is...as I said.

We know what Prada is, we know what t*ts are, we know where we can see all types of debauchery not just some PG-13 cock tease, we know where too look for whips.

So fukk you and your "dont touch my hip-hop" attitude.

:pachaha:

http://gif.mocksession.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/12/bytch-ASS-nikka.gif

Miracle Violence

Animal Instinct
Daps
Lloyd Banks is the only exceptionally good rapper.

Everyone else can go fukk themselves or retire or something.

Jet

Banned
Daps
Nas
Lupe
Curren$y
Blu
Big K.R.I.T.
Nipsey Hussle
Stalley

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
Meek Mill - Used to watch videos of him rappin on philly corners back in high school. thought him and reed were gonna blow up. after a while, i gave up both them dudes. its all coming into fruition for meek though, and i'm real excited about that. plus DC2 is hot as fukk. Amen and Ready or Not stay on repeat.

Vince Staples - I fukk with his style. nikka comes funny on some tracks, real on others. Plus he has similar views on the world that I do regarding "God" and religion..etc. AND HE'S NICE, STOP SLEEPIN.

Nas - do I need to give a reason? Daughters, The Don, Nasty...shyt, I even fukked with Another Black Girl Lost :ooh:

Kendrick Lamar - BEST RAPPER ALIVE fukk YOUR OPINIONS

Big Sean - He's been killing everything he's been on this year (cept the Don't Like Remix) He got Meek on Burn in my honest opinion. nikka said "oh that's yo girl? damn nikka you aint learn shyt, she naked in my studio on some howard stern shyt" :laugh:

TheHomie

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Cali
ok off top...

Kendrick Lamar.
Schoolboy Q
Ab-soul
Dizzy Wright
Kid Cudi
Curren$y
A$AP Rocky
Tyler the Creator
MellowHype
Smoke DZA
Kanyeezy

Ndiema

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Nairobbery +254
Big Sean - He's been killing everything he's been on this year (cept the Don't Like Remix) He got Meek on Burn in my honest opinion. nikka said "oh that's yo girl? damn nikka you aint learn shyt, she naked in my studio on some howard stern shyt" :laugh:

Gimme a list of features/trax he's done so far.i myt have missed some.