We need a remake of "The Last Dragon" with Michael B Jordan as the lead....

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Another one of LeBron James Studios weirdo Productions coming soon. This time it'll be MMA with a brother with a white accent who's in love with Megan the stallion

Some things can't be duplicated

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Another one of LeBron James Studios weirdo Productions coming soon. This time it'll be MMA with a brother with a white accent who's in love with Megan the stallion

Some things can't be duplicated

you know to drive down to the set and take all dem bozos out and record it if they do this shyt.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
you know to drive down to the set and take all dem bozos out and record it if they do this shyt.
Megan or ice spice twirling her bubble gum talking to a cheesing MMA RG3 brother with classic dialogue like

"you are so different like"

foxmel-ice-spice.gif

Silver Surfer

Veteran
Daps
Yal acting the target audience of the movie would be people who seen the original.

Most people on this site haven't even seen the original

Last edited:

Cloutius Maximus

with the aid of the Funk...
Daps
Reppin
Altadena, California
I mean it could work if the right people were cast and directing it. This movie is almost 40 years old and I love it but it is due for an updated take.
updated take? LOL it's a product of it's time, THE 80's. shyt is dripping with that coked up over the top 80's energy.

remakes work when you have a premise that works but the directors have a strong vision that can elevate it to new heights or adapt it to the modern culture. think of something like Scarface or The Fly or Invasion of the Body Snatchers.

this would be like the House Party remake. not terrible, maybe even pretty good but it just won't hit the same. It'd be like trying to remake Taxi Driver or Friday.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
There are some bad takes in here.

Piss poor attempts at jokes

I mean damn man…… some of y’all are….:huhldup:

But with that said…. Na…. They don’t need to do a remake of this

These punk ass kids don’t even like “KungFu” like we did in the 80s or like my OG @General Mills in the 70s