We need a members only section, where u need a certain amount post

JulesWinfield

TheBrehdrenMovement
Daps
I co-sign this movement and am willing to contribute when I can. If I got it you got it.

Poppa_Dock

:gladlebron:
Daps
Reppin
Banana Town
can't count too many ppl out though because it will literally be like 30 ppl coming here if it's known u can't get the good shyt unless u "in"

Hersh

Superstar
Daps
just have shyt b open to everybody-- otherwise people will slowly leave if they cant get to the piff--

Dank Hill

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Would be str8 as long as it doesn't get out of hand like RRT. They had everything from software to movies; mess with big stuff like that and the feds are gonna take it down no matter what.

cook

Banned
Daps
sorry, but this isnt going to happen no matter how many good ideas you guys come up with. our server is in the US, its just not safe to do something like this. i think we'd all rather keep this thing we have going instead of it getting shut down in a couple years.

ISPs are starting to cooperate with the government, its not a good time to be pirating and a much worse time to be operating a pirating site. me and brook aint trying to go out like megaupload :to:

cook

Banned
Daps
asking people for money so they can bootleg shyt is an even worse look for us if the feds ever caught wind, which at some point they would. that would get us jammed up even worse. im sorry but this is never going to happen

Red Maverick II

Special A Class Hunter
Daps
asking people for money so they can bootleg shyt is an even worse look for us if the feds ever caught wind, which at some point they would. that would get us jammed up even worse. im sorry but this is never going to happen

I didn't for downloading, I just meant in general.

But I get you, wouldn't want to ruin this place over "piff"

Karamellion

Shucks It's Crazy
Daps
Reppin
Gizzy, Aotearoa
The piff is still readily available in profiles, I don't see what the big deal is. There's a million other sites for pirating, but there's never any discussion happening.