We need a members only section, where u need a certain amount post

Ineedmoney504

SOHH ICEY...WE EATIN
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY N.O.
or high enough rep to view it, and that where we can put our exclusives, so the fed cant come lerkin, we can have a request a album thread, ill provide some albums, we can think of some ideas about many post and how much rep to enter, lets make it happen

Ineedmoney504

SOHH ICEY...WE EATIN
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY N.O.
how many post is a good amount, and how much rep is a good amount, cause we need both, so nobody who workin for the feds or record companies and get on here and be able to access it, they would really need to be making solid post for people to be giving them rep

ill be uploading album, and whoever wants to also, and when we upload the music(or whatever we upload) we need to abbreavate the names of the albums so nobody besides coli heads can find them and they cant be found thur a google search

FloorGeneral

I don't even know anymore...
Daps
Reppin
Packerland
how many post is a good amount, and how much rep is a good amount, cause we need both, so nobody who workin for the feds or record companies and get on here and be able to access it, they would really need to be making solid post for people to be giving them rep

ill be uploading album, and whoever wants to also, and when we upload the music(or whatever we upload) we need to abbreavate the names of the albums so nobody besides coli heads can find them and they cant be found thur a google search

I could provide shyt for days too. The only thing you need to abbreviate is the filename. I been doing that for awhile anyways. Also, code EVERY SINGLE LINK. I mean:

Code:
 CODE EVERY SINGLE LINK

When you have clickable links, it's easy as shyt for them (powers that be) to track back where the link came from (leading directly here). Coding the links makes you copy and paste into your browser, and leaving no trail.

Ineedmoney504

SOHH ICEY...WE EATIN
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY N.O.
I could provide shyt for days too. The only thing you need to abbreviate is the filename. I been doing that for awhile anyways. Also, code EVERY SINGLE LINK. I mean:

Code:
 CODE EVERY SINGLE LINK

When you have clickable links, it's easy as shyt for them (powers that be) to track back where the link came from (leading directly here). Coding the links makes you copy and paste into your browser, and leaving no trail.

:ohmy: :ohmy: good shyt breh

cook

Banned
Daps
We already talked about this. For now please your profiles for sharing legal files until we figure out the best method that pleases everyone but doesn't put the board and it's owners at risk.