Reppin
Atlanta
Amiri's that look like Jordan 1's....
full

michael-jordan-yeah.gif

Braman

Superstar
Daps
It’s not personal, but I really do :scust: when I see nggas in J’s lmao 1s are the only acceptable and even then gotta be lows

Quality shirt, The fit of your outfit, the accessories, do you look like you got money, your build>>>>>> your kicks.

Summer time 9/10 I’ll have some no name all white kicks, or maybe some vans. Fall and winter it’s boots. Jordan’s tho nah bruh. Even ball players don’t wear high tops no more :heh:

They been still sellin the same shyts since I was 10! I had OG 5s :hhh: Man hell nah ….my J’s don’t even look right with how I dress to the gym! Imagine me actually wearing em outside:hhh:

Bubba T

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
It’s not personal, but I really do :scust: when I see nggas in J’s lmao 1s are the only acceptable and even then gotta be lows

Quality shirt, The fit of your outfit, the accessories, do you look like you got money, your build>>>>>> your kicks.

Summer time 9/10 I’ll have some no name all white kicks, or maybe some vans. Fall and winter it’s boots. Jordan’s tho nah bruh. Even ball players don’t wear high tops no more :heh:

They been still sellin the same shyts since I was 10! I had OG 5s :hhh: Man hell nah ….my J’s don’t even look right with how I dress to the gym! Imagine me actually wearing em outside:hhh:

:gucci:

West Coast Avenger

West Coastin & Smokin
Daps
Reppin
206 Emerald City

:dead:.....:hhh:.....SB Dunks>>>Jordan 1 lows....

FLYINHAWAIIAN

Vegan For a Reason
Daps
Reppin
Hawaii/Houston
Yea its bad.
Went to a cookout 2 weeks ago and bout 5 nikkas had on "exclusive" J's. The 4s in all the rainbow colors.
nikka i don't fukk with was there with some gray and pink 4s on , i had on some understated all black nappa leather paul smith basso's. $500 shoe none of them dudes knew about and with no labels on them
w2000_q60.jpg

If it's bad to wear Jordans then I'm gone keep being bad.
:mjlol:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
There's some jordans I would buy but sneakers got way too expensive for my tastes...:francis:

Let people buy what they want OP...:manny: