We Might Gotta Talk About Ridge Holland

Novembruh

Nah.
Daps
Reppin
The Bay
The nice thing about PD is that their talent in the ring really stands out pretty quickly. None of this acquired taste stuff.
They are helped immensely also by having this gimmick while also not being... vanilla midgets, for lack of a better term.
That they can stand in the ring being ridiculous but also not physically overshadowed by the people they're being weird toward changes how it comes off. They have this weird zesty athlete thing that makes them still come off as believable workers while also being so ridiculous between the outfits and the character-work. They seem like dudes who played sports, but fell in love with themselves in the mirror ...

...oh god they're asexual life partners.

Pretty Deadly are just the male IIconics :lupe:

I cannot unsee this.

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
They are helped immensely also by having this gimmick while also not being... vanilla midgets, for lack of a better term.
That they can stand in the ring being ridiculous but also not physically overshadowed by the people they're being weird toward changes how it comes off. They have this weird zesty athlete thing that makes them still come off as believable workers while also being so ridiculous between the outfits and the character-work. They seem like dudes who played sports, but fell in love with themselves in the mirror ...

...oh god their asexual life partners.

I cannot unsee this.
AGD_title_card.jpg

:pachaha:

Novembruh

Nah.
Daps
Reppin
The Bay
We might have to talk about Dirty Dom

But... that's a very safe bump. Wes was in complete control and got his arm down before his body fell. Used his arm to rotate to keep his head and neck protected.
It looked careless and Dom looked gassed, but that was mostly Wes selling to make it look bad. It wasn't.

Reality Check

Keepin' it 100
Daps
They seem like dudes who played sports, but fell in love with themselves in the mirror ...

...oh god they're asexual life partners.

I cannot unsee this.

Pretty clear someone in creative either just saw Zoolander or has always wanted Zoolander-inspired characters and now was the time to pull the trigger on that gimmick since MMM got bushed.

Easy-E

Suffering From Success | 1316 Days
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Island of Relevancy, Forever
We might have to talk about Dirty Dom

Yea, think about it

Dom is usually always opposite a real vet

I'm trying to think of one match he's been in, one on one, where it wasn't a Edge, AJ Styles, Kevin Owens, etc. opposite him

I think he face Tazowa...how much experience he has? (EDIT) Nevermind, he wrestled for 12 years before he got in the E.