We Might Gotta Talk About Ridge Holland

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
Wtf was that Gargano clip. Dude doesn’t know how to do a simple power slam off an Irish whip? Big E clip looks like he just lack the strength to fully flip him. Third clip with the moist boys he looks totally out of control doing that back body flip falling all on his face and shyt. At least with Seth it’s more accidents(and stink being old as shyt) This dude just looks like he’s trash and doesn’t know how to work

Kidd Dibiase

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Never saw that gargano clip holy shyt.

But i can see him being on the chopping block in the next deavor season. WWE wont be losing anything and no company will be gaining much and I originally thought he was gonna be a big deal or at the very least favored til his leg folded underneath him in NXT :huhldup:

Straw Hat Luffy

Superstar
Daps
Injuries happen no matter who’s fault it is and no matter who is involved

Yoshi broke his neck wrestling AJ

Miz out there missing catching dudes when they jump from the turnbuckle like truth

Owen and Austin

Dudes in here like… but Seth Rollins injuries were accidents! Huh lol

I feel like people are in their feels since we all miss Big E

RippTheRuler

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Queens
So you're implying we should wait 7 more years to see if ridge injures someone else to see if he's unsafe ?:jbhmm:

No. Im saying that we got at Seth when he was doing that.... and we don't look at him in the same light today because obviously he is more careful... the way you used the term same energy seems as if we should shyt on Seth Rollins 7 years later even tho sting in in AEW jumping off balconies

It seems like your implying that we should shyt on Seth 7years later.. im all for holding ridge accountable I just don't see why a Seth Rollins name drop is even necessary

Novembruh

Nah.
Daps
Reppin
The Bay
Injuries happen no matter who’s fault it is and no matter who is involved

Yoshi broke his neck wrestling AJ

Miz out there missing catching dudes when they jump from the turnbuckle like truth

Owen and Austin

Dudes in here like… but Seth Rollins injuries were accidents! Huh lol

I feel like people are in their feels since we all miss Big E
Without a doubt; injuries happen. It's not ballet, etc.

Thing I'm more noting here is... it's one thing to have things go awry on occasion. Happens to everyone at some point. But... there's a kind of recklessness to some people's work that is evident. A disregard for the protection of the person you're working with; knowing they are trusting you to get them home to their people without needing a feeding tube when they throw their bodies to you to try and make your offense look good.

That's been my issue. It's one thing to have someone get hurt in the ring. It's another when it's consistently during a comeback that someone hurts someone. It shows they're more interested in looking good than being safe. Throw a borderline botch suplex if it means not dropping someone on their fukking head. These are the basics. Kayfabe is dead - there's no 'business' to 'expose' - so err on the side of not leaving your opponent on a stretcher when you're barely fukking midcard talent.

Zero of these matches where people get hurt with dude even have stakes worth a damn. He's putting folk on the shelf over throwaway matches. For all that could be said about Rollins, bruh at least had the good sense to shelf people during a PPV payday :hubie: ain't nobody tryna get hurt wrestling the goddamned Brawling Brutes on a random Smackdown during a cooldown match. And that's the worry for me. If he's hurting people during nothing matches trying so hard to look good that he's unsafe... what if he does get in a big match? Is he going to be safer? :beli:

Reality Check

Keepin' it 100
Daps
Never saw that gargano clip holy shyt.

But i can see him being on the chopping block in the next deavor season. WWE wont be losing anything and no company will be gaining much and I originally thought he was gonna be a big deal or at the very least favored til his leg folded underneath him in NXT :huhldup:

Impact would gain an upper midcarder to main eventer.

Easy-E

Suffering From Success | 1316 Days
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Island of Relevancy, Forever
Never seen that Johnny Wrestling one :huhldup:

note: he deactivated his twitter since people been on his head about taking out Elton.

I don't mean to be a dikkhead, but, I'm happy to see PD already over on Wrestling Twitter

I thought ppl would be goofy and not look past their Prince/Boy George swag and not see how funny they are and dope they are in the ring

I'm glad it wasn't a head injury...but, El could be out 4 months (the high time for shoulder separation)

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
Never seen that Johnny Wrestling one :huhldup:

I don't mean to be a dikkhead, but, I'm happy to see PD already over on Wrestling Twitter

I thought ppl would be goofy and not look past their Prince/Boy George swag and not see how funny they are and dope they are in the ring

I'm glad it wasn't a head injury...but, El could be out 4 months (the high time for shoulder separation)
The nice thing about PD is that their talent in the ring really stands out pretty quickly. None of this acquired taste stuff.