We Might Gotta Talk About Ridge Holland

Novembruh

Nah.
Daps
Reppin
The Bay

Pretty Deadly finna be on the shelf fresh off a call-up.
E still out.
Gargano ain't been the same since he went out with the injury if we really finna talk about it.
and tbh... Pete Dunne being wasted playing the guy who gets beat down so Holland can get a hot tag in a tag team going nowhere.

Where's our upside here, brehs?

(note: he deactivated his twitter since people been on his head about taking out Elton. Got death threats of E. Undeserving reaction from weirdos on the internet, but in the grand scheme of things... what black talent can we point at that has had this many incidents and is still given TV time? Hell, they even threw Sin Cara Uno to the deep bushes and all that nikka's botches did was hurt his damn self.)

I don't think he's malicious. But... we gotta at least consider he's unsafe.

Last edited:

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
On the shelf is a stretch for the pretty deadly dude. Have y’all never played sports? A separated shoulder is kinda nothing.

:francis:

Few weeks off, if anything. A month at most. I’ve separated a shoulder and played through it after icing. Pop that shyt back in and get it crackin. It’s qb’s who don’t even miss games after separations lol

Toe Jay Simpson

Searchin’
Daps
Reppin
Carmel City
Should we be keeping the same energy for Seth Rollins, an already established star who is no where near green because he fukked up Finn's first one, broke Cena's nose on an unnecessary move, and ended stings WWE career
A lot of folks forgot about Unsafe Seth. GOATman Hart even had to call him out

Starboy52

Superstar
Daps
I'm not saying we should give him the label of being unsafe to work with because that shyt is HARD to shake even if you become toned down and super safe to work with down the line. Looking at Seth here specifically because Breh was so bad with in-ring and spacial awareness that at one point he nearly got himself impaled on national television.

But once a pattern starts showing up and you're usually the common factor when multiple bodies are on IR... at the very least, the conversation of tightening up your shyt has to be had. Some of it is agenting with those spots, but other times it's just being sloppy.

CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe
I mean, this ain't ballet OP!!

This is survival of the fittest!

*Chest thump*

Hell look what Mike Bailey did to this wrestler last Friday:

Excuse the stinky beard Tweet I posted, I had to disinfect my E Machine before posting such brutality:whoa:

I know you are smooth brained but spoiler anything from Bixenspan. :scust: