we might get lakers vs heat finals breh

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
Kobe hasnt really dominated in the finals at all. But he has dominated 4th quarters to get there his whole career and is known for hitting clutch shots and always being willing to take them. Bron is known for being the exact opposite of that, which is why he has to be dominant at the end for him to ever be considered one of the best of all time. Its just the way it is. None of the players from back in the day that still get talked about as the best were guys who put up great numbers but dissappeared all the time when their teams needed them to take over.

bron played in the league for 9 yrs..did just started watching him when he played with the heat

dude was hitting clutch shots since the age of 20
21 he was in the finals
first playoff game was a triple double with a game winner

gtfoh

Daps
I hope this is the case but then again I dont care who comes out of the west Heat about to take them out. The jokes would be all over the place with the lakers and the heat think about it

Daps
i pray that happens

You pray that happens bc you know your boy Bron gonna bytch up like always when that time comes. Talkin bout he's 11-3 against Kobe in the regular season LOL. Then the finals come and we've seen how that story goes with Lebron. He'll be camped out in the furthest corner from the ball like he always does

:sadbron: :sadbron:

Daps
bron played in the league for 9 yrs..did just started watching him when he played with the heat

dude was hitting clutch shots since the age of 20
21 he was in the finals
first playoff game was a triple double with a game winner

gtfoh

What the fukk?? Dude had like 2 clutch moments his whole career in Cleveland in any game that mattered. Against the Celtics and Pistons. He got fukkin swept in that Finals against the Spurs. The last 2 years in Cleveland he bytched up against Orlando and Boston. Went from killin dudes the whole game then the 4th quarters come and there goes LeBron dribbling in place for 20 seconds and bricking a bunch of off-balace jumpers bc he's scared to get fouled late in games. Dudes one of the best players Ive ever seen play basketball, but he's straight bytch made and scared of the moment. It is what it is. I hope he gets past it

ReggieFlare

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#ITGang
Bynum and Gasol will destroy those dudes inside anyway so LeBron still gonna be sittin at home like :sadbron: if that series happens. The Heat better hope one of these other teams knocks us off

Dawg, I'm positive Gasol is gonna get punked at some point in these playoffs and become a non-factor. Bynum is still up in the air for me

I'm not worried about Heat playing L.A at all, I think they got that. More worried about Spurs than anything else in the West

OTC

+
Daps
Reppin
Austin, Texas
Dawg, I'm positive Gasol is gonna get punked at some point in these playoffs and become a non-factor. Bynum is still up in the air for me

I'm not worried about Heat playing L.A at all, I think they got that. More worried about Spurs than anything else in the West

Bynum is still up in the air? :wtf:, going up against Joel Anthony, Udonis Haslem, Bosh & Turiaf...Bynum and Gasol would have a buffet.

The West is not the East there are atleast 3 teams capable of beating the Heat out West.

Long Live The Kane

Tyrant Titan
Daps
There's absolutely no telling who's coming out the of the West...this thread is premature for any other reason than a forced stan-off...Lakers don't have a cake walk to the Finals like the Heat do...in order to get there they'd have to go through both Thunder and the Spurs, and i honestly just don't see that happening...they'd likely need some help (I've been rooting like a muh'fukka for the Mavs to win those first two games..only for them to barely lose them both) and hope at least one of them get upset...

For the lakers to go through the Finals and win the championship knocking off OKC, SA and Miami is successive rounds it's gonna take one of kobe's best playoff runs at the age of 33, Bynum's emergence into a full fledged baby Kareem or some shyt

LezJepzin

We Wavy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
50East/Sacramento, CA
Can't stand both teams but I can't lie, I wanna see this happen too. It'll be great for the league. Drama would be like the old Lakers Celtics battles of the 80s. I still know cats jumping ship from LA to Miami once they got Bron & Bosh and they'll be all fukked up on who to pull for lol.