we might get lakers vs heat finals breh

Hollywood Co

Primetime Reppin
Daps
Reppin
Eastside Atl -
I think its coming. Lakers looking like they'll be able to handle any team in the West with their size and scoring in the low post.

OKC/Clips/Mavs and the Spurs to an extent don't really have a go to low post player when the game slows down. The way Bynum has been playing has change my whole opinion about who is coming out the West.

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
Bynum and Gasol will destroy those dudes inside anyway so LeBron still gonna be sittin at home like :sadbron: if that series happens. The Heat better hope one of these other teams knocks us off

naah more like kobe will try to out show bron and wade forcing him to forget about bynum and gasol=easy heat win

but the again bron is like 11-3 vs head to head with kobe

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
I think its coming. Lakers looking like they'll be able to handle any team in the West with their size and scoring in the low post.

OKC/Clips/Mavs and the Spurs to an extent don't really have a go to low post player when the game slows down. The way Bynum has been playing has change my whole opinion about who is coming out the West.

breh im hoping perkins and ibaka can slow em down
thats the only hope..

dallas and spurs got no chance against laker front court
memphis can match them but they might loose to clips

Daps
bron needs one ring..and hes top 10

2 rings plus his stats= top 5

3 rings plus his numbers top 3

I dont disagree at all. All Im sayin is, just beating the Lakers for the title this year doesnt put an end to any debate or even give anyone a good argument to put LeBron over Kobe overall. He's gonna be looked at as one of the best when all is said and done, but if they beat the Lakers for the title this year, and he never gets another one there's no way anybody can ever say he is ahead of Kobe all time. I dont give a fukk what numbers he puts up

That Singer Guy...

TiMeLeSs Moderator
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Knoxville, Tn
Kobe beating Lebron would put him easily as the GOAT after MJ in everybodys mind...what if he retired after he beat him :ohmy: sh1t would be undebateble that Bean>>>Bron

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
I dont disagree at all. All Im sayin is, just beating the Lakers for the title this year doesnt put an end to any debate or even give anyone a good argument to put LeBron over Kobe overall. He's gonna be looked at as one of the best when all is said and done, but if they beat the Lakers for the title this year, and he never gets another one there's no way anybody can ever say he is ahead of Kobe all time. I dont give a fukk what numbers he puts up

bron will have better numbers once its all done..check
all he needs is 2 rings to be top 5-check

he beats kobe in the finals...thats all that matters

BamdaDon

All Star
Daps
Breh I was watching some of that interview with kobe on sportcenter today and all I could think of is how ill that shlt would be. I remember him being asked that question after he won his last championship. Okc aint ready them nikkaz could easilly be down 0-2

Daps
2 Rings where he dominates in the finals, 4th quarter included, then we can talk. And thats whether its against the Lakers or not

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
breh i hate the lakers with passion...since 99 when kobe threw that ally to shaq against jail blazers

but gasol+bynum>>Old ass duncan and cac splitter plus blair
if kobe stays with in the offence..lakers will probably win

who cares about the spurs bench..they never played in any meaningfull game

Lol...yeah that's why they blew them off the court twice. The first game Pop didn't even give a shyt, he started Dejuan Blair. You may hate the Lakers, but you're sure overrating them. They are a notch below below SA and OKC. They have no team chemistry, no speed on the perimeter, and no depth. I wish it was the Spurs, but OKC is probably gonna put them out of their misery. Perkins, Collison, and Ibaka can play good enough to contain their front court, and they will get overwhelmed by the Durant-Harden-Westbrick trio.

And Stakjack the gawd has played in many meaningful games and he will be an x-factor in the playoffs guaranteed.

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
2 Rings where he dominates in the finals, 4th quarter included, then we can talk. And thats whether its against the Lakers or not

other than 09 what 4th q did kobe dominate???
against boston in 08???
against boston in 2010?
the first three dont count cause shaq was the final mvps
ill give him 09..he was torching lee and cac from duke

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
Lol...yeah that's why they blew them off the court twice. The first game Pop didn't even give a shyt, he started Dejuan Blair. You may hate the Lakers, but you're sure overrating them. They are a notch below below SA and OKC. They have no team chemistry, no speed on the perimeter, and no depth. I wish it was the Spurs, but OKC is probably gonna put them out of their misery.

And Stakjack the gawd has played in many meaningful games and he will be an x-factor in the playoffs guaranteed.

i pray that happens

muzikfrk75

Daps
Reppin
If the Heat-Lakers finals happen this it would be the Coli's first classic moment

Daps
Lol...yeah that's why they blew them off the court twice. The first game Pop didn't even give a shyt, he started Dejuan Blair. You may hate the Lakers, but you're sure overrating them. They are a notch below below SA and OKC. They have no team chemistry, no speed on the perimeter, and no depth. I wish it was the Spurs, but OKC is probably gonna put them out of their misery.

I wasn't a believer in this Spurs team until recently, but they are for real and are gonna be tough to beat for anybody as long as they stay healthy. I'm hoping the Grizz get it together and beat the Clippers so we get that rematch.

Daps
other than 09 what 4th q did kobe dominate???
against boston in 08???
against boston in 2010?
the first three dont count cause shaq was the final mvps
ill give him 09..he was torching lee and cac from duke

Kobe hasnt really dominated in the finals at all. But he has dominated 4th quarters to get there his whole career and is known for hitting clutch shots and always being willing to take them. Bron is known for being the exact opposite of that, which is why he has to be dominant at the end for him to ever be considered one of the best of all time. Its just the way it is. None of the players from back in the day that still get talked about as the best were guys who put up great numbers but dissappeared all the time when their teams needed them to take over.