Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
okc is not ready...russy and kd taking 80 percent of the teams shot
clippers and memphis will beat each other to death
spurs? gasol and bynum will overwhelm duncan and that midget from pitt
green? bonner? aahahah

Daps
Its def a possibility. Its only right. It would be some bullshyt to any basketball fan to not ever get a Kobe vs Bron finals

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
okc is not ready...russy and kd taking 80 percent of the teams shot
clippers and memphis will beat each other to death
spurs? gasol and bynum will overwhelm duncan and that midget from pitt
green? bonner? aahahah

Word? Did Tiago Splitter die or something? :skip:

Dejuan Blair probably wouldn't even see the floor if the Spurs played the Lakers. In the Lakers two regular season matchups against the double 6'11" twin tower starting frontline of Duncan and Splitter, the Lakers got equaled in rebounds in one game and outrebounded by 13 in the other and they got blown out in both.

But all this moot because the Lakers aren't getting past OKC in the second round. Spurs vs. Heat finals.

Daps
Im not gonna lie, if that shyt happened, the ether would burn deep. Stans would come up with the usual excuses, but true fans would be hurt by that shyt for real. I hope we get the chance to see it

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
what you get banned for last time?

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
i wanna see it cause it'll be an amazing series but i don't wanna see it cuz if Kobe lose i dont wanna have to cop them L's from Bron stans

but if Kobe win :scheme:

Daps
It wouldnt put an end to any debates long term though. fukk that, Bron has a long way to go and a lot of chokes to make up for to even be in the discussion with Kobe overall :childplease:

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
Word? Did Tiago Splitter die or something? :skip:

Dejuan Blair probably wouldn't even see the floor if the Spurs played the Lakers. In the Lakers two regular season matchups against the double 6'11" twin tower starting frontline of Duncan and Splitter, the Lakers got equaled in rebounds in one game and outrebounded by 13 in the other and they got blown out in both.

But all this moot because the Lakers aren't getting past OKC in the second round. Spurs vs. Heat finals.

breh i hate the lakers with passion...since 99 when kobe threw that ally to shaq against jail blazers

but gasol+bynum>>Old ass duncan and cac splitter plus blair
if kobe stays with in the offence..lakers will probably win

who cares about the spurs bench..they never played in any meaningfull game

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
It wouldnt put an end to any debates long term though. fukk that, Bron has a long way to go and a lot of chokes to make up for to even be in the discussion with Kobe overall :childplease:

bron needs one ring..and hes top 10

2 rings plus his stats= top 5

3 rings plus his numbers top 3

Daps
Bynum and Gasol will destroy those dudes inside anyway so LeBron still gonna be sittin at home like :sadbron: if that series happens. The Heat better hope one of these other teams knocks us off