We Have a King...They Have a....a....a Deng???? Heat vs Bulls on TNT

Brozay

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Wade ain't even sick...they're just resting him under that guise, watch him play the next game looking like its 2006 all over again. The heat is more worried about staying healthy after 82 games and securing a top spot in the playoffs than coming out and dominating the bulls. I just wish they would compete to make these games exciting...if not let the league know so they can put other games on tv...
yall just be making shyt up in your heads :lolbron:

wade hasnt played in 4 days and its his hometown, but you have somehow created it in your head the heat are secretly resting him tonight on nattional TV.

ok bro

ThaBronxBully

Postin’ & Toastin’ Since 02’
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
I Just Realized Greg Anthony And Reggie Miller Are Calling The Game Together, Snuff That Muhfukka Greg :pacspit:

mozichrome

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
man, when the hell is Greg Oden gonna play again?
shiit they could really use him

AkaDemiK

I Love Hip-Hop
Daps
yall just be making shyt up in your heads :lolbron:

wade hasnt played in 4 days and its his hometown, but you have somehow created it in your head the heat are secretly resting him tonight on nattional TV.

ok bro

nikka...have u been following Wade this season? go look at how randomly he sits out with an injury or illness. Who else in the league is sitting out every 3-4 games with an injury or illness?

Wade has nothing to prove against the bulls in chicago on national tv...nothing