We gotta talk about February

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:russell: at all that shyt

maybe I’ll pick up horizon but I didn’t even finish the first game so:yeshrug:

ya sifu is the only one I have my eye on pending reviews/player feedback and HFW can definitely wait…I’m one of the few who was thoroughly unimpressed with the first one…anyway dude has made this same thread/post several times

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Why are they sony stans?

There’s literally a sony 1st party game on that list (2 if you count sifu)
Hence the reason most people aren't going to care.

Your average Sony Stan is only checking for Horizon and maybe elden ring.

Sifu is gonna get no play from them with that release date

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
ya sifu is the only one I have my eye on pending reviews/player feedback and HFW can definitely wait…I’m one of the few who was thoroughly unimpressed with the first one…anyway dude has made this same thread/post several times
Horizon was a beautiful game with ton of potential but ultimately not really that fun and shallow.

Hoping 2 clears that up

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Hence the reason most people aren't going to care.

Your average Sony Stan is only checking for Horizon and maybe elden ring.

Sifu is gonna get no play from them with that release date

Not understanding the correlation. You called them sony stans and said most sony stans are only checking for horizon and Elden ring, yet they just said they aren’t.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Horizon was rough around the edges but the foundation was solid. Fighting dinos is still one the more fun gameplay designs of last gen, (to me)

They need to work on traversal/exploration, sidequesting, and human combat encounters, which it seems they’re doing. And it sold like 20 million copies, which is not bad for their first action adventure game

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Horizon was rough around the edges but the foundation was solid. Fighting dinos is still one the more fun gameplay designs of last gen, (to me)

They need to work on traversal/exploration, sidequesting, and human combat encounters, which it seems they’re doing.

…and I also need them to work on not recreating another vast world that’s as empty and soulless as a ubisoft game