"We gotta go back Kate..... WE GOTTA GO BACK!!!"

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
The way things are going in hollywood they'll remake this in a few years with younger handsomer versions of all the chars and watered down storylines.

bald-celebrities-08.jpg
"I used to work in a box factory..."

john-cho-net-worth.jpg
"Sun? You speak english?!"

:why:

:snoop: Sad thing is your probably right. Disney owns the rights to LOST so yea they technically can do whatever they want with it

:russ: Hey i never said it was the goat cgi!

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I'll never get the hype over this show, especially in light of the fact they were just tossing out bullshyt with zero intention of connecting it or paying anything off. I get being nostalgic about it, because it was the biggest show in the world at one point, and I'm sure some of you fondly remember obsessing over what would happen next....but that's just nostalgia.

Fred.

Last edited:

Spaceman Piff

Superstar
Daps
I'll never get the hype over this show, especially in light of the fact they were just tossing out bullshyt with zero intention of connecting it or paying anything off. I get being nostalgic about it, because it was the biggest show in the world at one point, and I'm sure some of you fondly remember obsessing over what would happen next....but that's just nostalgia.

Fred.

because it was fun to watch :manny:

Figaro

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 36 Chambers
You obivously didnt watch this show live then. :camby: All yall binge watchers have no idea the impact these moments have on you. :wow:

This scene single handily flipped the entire status quo of the show up and we had to wait 8 months to find out what happened next. I fully remember all the theories and message board discussion. EASILY a top 5 tv moment.

Not to mentiont he entire epsoide was just perfection from start to finish. Charlie dying "Not Penny's Boat" Jack finally making contact to the outside world. The sonning of Ben.

Like i said say what u want bout the finale. But you cant name me a season finale better then "Through the looking glass pt 2"

Nope, was behind on UK time for season 1 but was watched fro season 2 week in week out, i didn't watch the finale was they showed it here live 5am though, same time as the U.S....fukk that :russ:

I can name 10 better finales, atleast.....but i ain't going to entertain you with them because you just going to disagree anyway.

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
Lost was some of the most frustrating fukkery i've ever been apart of.....and i've been a fan of WWE since 1994...

:wow:

Kartel13

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Easy to create fukkery when u bury it with more fukkery and so on. Trash ass show.

• Dap
Reactions: hex
Daps
Def. agree it was one of the biggest WTF moments in TV history for me but you're not gonna get a consensus I think from everyone on it.

Yall make a good point though. I don't think binge watching LOST now can compare to watching the fukkery live every week. The straight :gladbron: moments to the :dwillhuh: moments to the :mindblown: were incredible. I remember when HEROES came onto the scene and nikkas swore up and down that it was the superior show, and yeah that first season was piff, but that shyt along with shows fell by that wayside when it came to LOST.

Daps
Reppin
Des Moines, IA
OP is correct, one of the best moments in TV history. There is no question about it. If you don't agree, you didn't watch it live. If you didn't watch it live, you have no ability to understand the impact. Lost was the biggest phenomenon in TV viewing history at that point in time. There was no show like it. There was no online following like it. In that very moment, it was GOAT viewing

BUUUUUTTTT.....it aint the best moment even if you keep it in context. Red Wedding trumped it. Red Wedding trumped anything, it was the biggest curveball possible in that series. If you didn't get to experience the Red Wedding spoiler-free you missed out on something truly special.

As far as season-finale episodes go, not just moments, there have been many greats but I would put Hannibal Season 2 among the discussion with any of them. The last 20 minutes of that episode was among the most incredibly filmed and acted, tense piece of television I have ever seen. It did not require a 'shock' moment for its greatness, even though there were shock moments there. It was all about the tension, mood, and beauty.

• Dap
Reactions: pon

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
because it was fun to watch :manny:

Of course it was fun, it was one of the biggest pop culture moments in history.

But saying anything other than "it was fun" is :snoop:

@Adam3000 I disagree 100%. If you watched it from day 1, it's virtually impossible to understand how terrible the show is, because you were caught up in the hype. Half the people in this thread are waxing nostalgic about obsessing over the show, not the show itself. Fans are in love with that feeling and it's informing their opinion. Trust me, I know what it's like, I did the same thing when "Mass Effect 3" came out.

Anyway, if people love the show or that feeling :manny: but saying it's "top 5", "top 5 scene", "a GOAT contender" is a slap in the face to all the prestige dramas like "The Wire", "The Shield", "Breaking Bad", "The Sopranos", "Game Of Thrones", etc. that actually have to earn their :krs: moments, and not just throw together some Mad Libs style nonsense ("polar bear/statue foot/smoke monster") to string people along.

Fred.