Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
:wtf:

I like Lost, was decent for what it was but best finale? smh :camby:

Top 5 best moments in TV history? :mindblown:

Hve you seen The Shield, Breaking Bad, Sopranos, Wire, GOT etc?

SOA season 3 finale :banderas:

When they all started to laugh together in that Paddy Wagon:ahh:

You obivously didnt watch this show live then. :camby: All yall binge watchers have no idea the impact these moments have on you. :wow:

This scene single handily flipped the entire status quo of the show up and we had to wait 8 months to find out what happened next. I fully remember all the theories and message board discussion. EASILY a top 5 tv moment.

Not to mentiont he entire epsoide was just perfection from start to finish. Charlie dying "Not Penny's Boat" Jack finally making contact to the outside world. The sonning of Ben.

Like i said say what u want bout the finale. But you cant name me a season finale better then "Through the looking glass pt 2"

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
shyt was a great moment espdcially with matthew fox and his skruggle depeessed beard but the let down ruins its legacy
I bet the makers just roll their eyes to commentS like this, i feel what made lost so great was what the fans hated so much about it in the end. It kept us glued was all those thrillls/ twists that led to more questions while answering some along the way, to throw a hissy fit cuz the Russian dude with a patch's immortality was never explained or the islands powers remained a secret is just whiny..The greatest legends stay unanswered and are left to the individuals interpretation

I will always appreciate the entertainment and fukkery it provided me in the 00s when stuff like smallville, 24 and heroes wavered

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
I bet the makers just roll their eyes to commentS like this, i feel what made lost so great was what the fans hated so much about it in the end. It kept us glued was all those thrillls/ twists that led to more questions while answering some along the way, to throw a hissy fit cuz the Russian dude with a patch's immortality was never explained or the islands powers remained a secret is just whiny..The greatest legends stay unanswered and are left to the individuals interpretation

I will always appreciate the entertainment and fukkery it provided me in the 00s when stuff like smallville, 24 and heroes wavered

Exactly!!!!!!! :myman:

The ONLY question im pissed we didn't get a answer to was who the hell was shooting at them at the outtrigger.

Every MAJOR question was explained. They even went back and shot extra scenes for the box set to explain Walt. For people to say "The ending ruins the legacy of the show" is mindboggling.

NO SHOW has yet to capture the world week to week since Lost went off air.

WOAHMYGOODNESS

Your TSC World Champion
Daps

The ONLY question im pissed we didn't get a answer to was who the hell was shooting at them at the outtrigger.

Every MAJOR question was explained. They even went back and shot extra scenes for the box set to explain Walt. For people to say "The ending ruins the legacy of the show" is mindboggling.

Breaking bad and they answered everything and it made sense and was logical

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps

what about homeland?

Kilgore Trout

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
GOAT show until the final episode.... Even then I think I shed a tear.

"I came back because I was broken, but I was stupid enough to think this place would fix me"

notPsychosiz

I started this gangsta sh-
Daps
Reppin
dogbornwolf
The way things are going in hollywood they'll remake this in a few years with younger handsomer versions of all the chars and watered down storylines.

bald-celebrities-08.jpg
"I used to work in a box factory..."

john-cho-net-worth.jpg
"Sun? You speak english?!"

:why: