We gotta do better

invalid

Banned
Daps
Edit-
He hits me back running down his credentials. Mostly from military and police/swat training. I admit I was impressed he had close to 30 yrs:ehh:
But again he got upset even I Saw his videos on Facebook.
"Sir that's a version of taekwondo you're teaching"
"It's a blend of that ppct and my own style "
And it's again with the white man don't want us to create/ have our own:francis:

Y'all might as well get ready to be hearing this shyt alot with this new generation growing up under Tariq, Umar, Carnelle, Tone & Co.

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
Edit-
He hits me back running down his credentials. Mostly from military and police/swat training. I admit I was impressed he had close to 30 yrs:ehh:
But again he got upset even I Saw his videos on Facebook.
"Sir that's a version of taekwondo you're teaching"
"It's a blend of that ppct and my own style "
And it's again with the white man don't want us to create/ have our own:francis:

nikka you shoulda hit me up.A lil breh woulda had you beating the stuffing outta fools using the Port City Piranha attack
tenor.gif

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
\
Long story short, I'm getting my armed security license so I wanted to support black business. I get referred to one and I hit the dude up. He send me all his info on classes he teach and this wild ass picture. I do my diligence, looking him up online. Come to find out this mf license expired in 2013 which means he's not licensed to be an instructor. :unimpressed:
I call him back asking if he knew and I get this long ass spoil about how the white man don't want us licensed and im being a c00n for looking him up. :what:
Im like bruh you not legal and I'm not trying get jammed up, working armed without a license is felony time. I ask him what style of martial arts since he put himself out there as"master martial artist" his reply was "oh I know a lil bit of a few things":martin:
For real if we gone be out here we have to be legit:snoop:
full

-deleted-

Banned
Daps
Long story short, I'm getting my armed security license so I wanted to support black business. I get referred to one and I hit the dude up. He send me all his info on classes he teach and this wild ass picture. I do my diligence, looking him up online. Come to find out this mf license expired in 2013 which means he's not licensed to be an instructor. :unimpressed:
I call him back asking if he knew and I get this long ass spoil about how the white man don't want us licensed and im being a c00n for looking him up. :what:
Im like bruh you not legal and I'm not trying get jammed up, working armed without a license is felony time. I ask him what style of martial arts since he put himself out there as"master martial artist" his reply was "oh I know a lil bit of a few things":martin:
For real if we gone be out here we have to be legit:snoop:

Dragonfly jones ass nikka

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
Lol:russ:

I do muay and krav it's hard to find credible gyms here.

Maaaaan speaking of Krav
I was in the gym the other day and it's a jay glazer lookin ass built like a lego man trainer. And he's talking to this other trainer and he has on a red shirt that say MAGA on it. So im ice grillin him from the other side of the gym.:birdman: i know he can whoop my ass cause he a trainer and got 40-50 lbs on me but he gon get meanmugged to let him know i dont preciate that bullshyt MAGA shirt he got on :ufdup:

Then the trainer he was talking to moved to the side and the shirt said KRAV MAGA :russ: