We gotta do better

Robo Squirrel

CEO @ Squirrel Burger: Fish & Chips
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Francisco, CA
Long story short, I'm getting my armed security license so I wanted to support black business. I get referred to one and I hit the dude up. He send me all his info on classes he teach and this wild ass picture. I do my diligence, looking him up online. Come to find out this mf license expired in 2013 which means he's not licensed to be an instructor. :unimpressed:
I call him back asking if he knew and I get this long ass spoil about how the white man don't want us licensed and im being a c00n for looking him up. :what:
Im like bruh you not legal and I'm not trying get jammed up, working armed without a license is felony time. I ask him what style of martial arts since he put himself out there as"master martial artist" his reply was "oh I know a lil bit of a few things":martin:
For real if we gone be out here we have to be legit:snoop:
:russ:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
20200625_092439.jpg

Is the picture he sent I edited it of course

that cheesy ass ad caption alone would’ve been enough for me to k.i.m

NYSTATEOFMIND

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang...Bleedin Green
this long ass spoil about how the white man don't want us licensed and im being a c00n for looking him up. :what:
Im like bruh you not legal and I'm not trying get jammed up, working armed without a license is felony time. I ask him what style of martial arts since he put himself out there as"master martial artist" his reply was "oh I know a lil bit of a few things":martin:t

you fukked around and tried to get licensed by dragon fly jones breh?

iu

the fact he called you a c00n :deadmanny:

I AM WE ARE

Banned
Daps
Reppin
The N.O
Edit-
He hits me back running down his credentials. Mostly from military and police/swat training. I admit I was impressed he had close to 30 yrs:ehh:
But again he got upset even I Saw his videos on Facebook.
"Sir that's a version of taekwondo you're teaching"
"It's a blend of that ppct and my own style "
And it's again with the white man don't want us to create/ have our own:francis: