We gotta do better

I AM WE ARE

Banned
Daps
Reppin
The N.O
Long story short, I'm getting my armed security license so I wanted to support black business. I get referred to one and I hit the dude up. He send me all his info on classes he teach and this wild ass picture. I do my diligence, looking him up online. Come to find out this mf license expired in 2013 which means he's not licensed to be an instructor. :unimpressed:
I call him back asking if he knew and I get this long ass spoil about how the white man don't want us licensed and im being a c00n for looking him up. :what:
Im like bruh you not legal and I'm not trying get jammed up, working armed without a license is felony time. I ask him what style of martial arts since he put himself out there as"master martial artist" his reply was "oh I know a lil bit of a few things":martin:
For real if we gone be out here we have to be legit:snoop:

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Long story short, I'm getting my armed security license so I wanted to support black business. I get referred to one and I hit the dude up. He send me all his info on classes he teach and this wild ass picture. I do my diligence, looking him up online. Come to find out this mf license expired in 2013 which means he's not licensed to be an instructor. :unimpressed:
I call him back asking if he knew and I get this long ass spoil about how the white man don't want us licensed and im being a c00n for looking him up. :what:
Im like bruh you not legal and I'm not trying get jammed up, working armed without a license is felony time. I ask him what style of martial arts since he put himself out there as"master martial artist" his reply was "oh I know a lil bit of a few things":martin:
:laff:

I AM WE ARE

Banned
Daps
Reppin
The N.O
Story is hilarious. If his license expired in 2019......then maybe it could be an oversight, but 7 years?

What made you call him after you saw that he wasn't official?

I went to renew the license on New Years Eve HA
I got stuck and couldn't leave HA
I didn't want to pay that fee HA
Honestly because I wanted to see if he knew or if he was under a different database. Here in tn all you have top do is go to license verification site and it's accessible.

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
Honestly because I wanted to see if he knew or if he was under a different database. Here in tn all you have top do is go to license verification site and it's accessible.
Oh, ok. You gave him the benefit of the doubt that he was in a different db or perhaps under a new name.

He's a clown for giving that TLR response. That shyt doesn't even fly online and reveals people to be circus clowns. Person saying the "bu bu bu but the white man doesn't want us to have" in real life as an excuse for not keeping his paperwork current is an idiot.

Daps
Reppin
St louis
you did right.
dude would have had you
in some serious shyt.
XIcV8cj.gif

UKVu0t8.gif

mortuus est

Veteran
Daps
no rules to this, but yes you must stick to the grid, some people love operating off the grid style

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps
You must have went to see Ole Otis :mjlol: