We got old Slim Shad rapping his ass off and Bizarre with a good verse the first time in his life, The Death of Slim shady made me an Eminem fan again

BK The Great

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
BK NY
So nobody like Music To Be Murdered By? There’s nothing really new he’s rapping about. It’s kind of the same thing he’s been doing. Shock value raps, except he’s sounding out of place as a 50 year old doing it.

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Wild late, Bizarre has been making good music for the past few years now.

shyt, Biz needs to try to link his boy here with Em.

Last edited:

PoorAndDangerous

Superstar
Daps
So nobody like Music To Be Murdered By? There’s nothing really new he’s rapping about. It’s kind of the same thing he’s been doing. Shock value raps, except he’s sounding out of place as a 50 year old doing it.
It was okay but I'd never listen to Music to be murdered by again. This album has a level of cohesiveness and thought behind it that I haven't seen from Eminem since relapse. You're absolutely missing the forest for the trees if you think this is simple 'shock rap'.

Juggalo Fred

Juggalo and horrorcore enthusiast
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Juggalo island
Eminem was my favorite rapper in middle school/high school but after like 3 years after MMLP2 which I liked I realized how corny he fukking was(Lose yourself was still one of my favorite rap songs ever along with the title track off Infinite and his verse on that Master Ace collab song still was in my top 10 verse OAT). Went to Best Buy in like 2016 and copped a physical OG copy(not a reissue strangely enough, no 1999-whatever year later they pressed that copy, straight from 1999) and played it like 2-3 years later and played it straight and was like
iIp4x6u.gif
. Since like last year I started back enjoying The Slim Shady LP(still corny as fukk but the flows are FIRE!
aav1dH2.gif
). Listened to it in full like 2 weeks ago and still fire. Anyway him saying in that promo vid for that single song that samples Abracadabra "You want Slim Shady back, well you got it" or something like that and Houdini(new song with video) is fire as fukk so being that Slim Shady=corny as fukk but fire and Houdini sounds like old Slim Shady I was like
ezyjY77.gif

Today I was on Twitter for gossip(
n7HTBd7.gif
) and it said it was trending, clicked #deathofslimshady or whatever and said it dropped(could have sworn it was for like the 30th of last month but plenty of albums Hip-hop or not gets pushed back for whatever reason so whatever. and immediately went to YouTube to listen to the album. First song is fire then I read this:

And that was what I didn't want to hear(robotic flow). Listened to like 10 minutes of it(with Eminem you know it's going to be bad and you can skip the rest if it's already bad so far) and texted my cousin this would be fire as fukk if I were white but I'm not so this shyt is mid almost if not mid)but like 4 minutes i'm like
ezyjY77.gif
nah this is legitimate HEAT).. Thanks Eminem(inb4thankawhitemanbrehs)

Bizarre had a good verse on this song

BK The Great

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
BK NY
It was okay but I'd never listen to Music to be murdered by again. This album has a level of cohesiveness and thought behind it that I haven't seen from Eminem since relapse. You're absolutely missing the forest for the trees if you think this is simple 'shock rap'.

I prefer Em speaking on stuff that’s going on which he was doing on that album over the shock value stuff. This was a good song for what it is.

Daps
Reppin
ATL paid.. Cali blazed
I always thought Em was a great rapper but I was never a fan. My 8 and 6yr old request em everytime we get in the car because or Fornite . I played some songs for them yesterday morning the one with Jid on it kinda fire but I still hold the same sentiments as I did when I was younger .

raoulduke187

All Star
Daps
I was about to brush it off with all his trash shyt since 2010 but this actually has some gems

no Dre on Guilty Conscience is a crime though