We got old Slim Shad rapping his ass off and Bizarre with a good verse the first time in his life, The Death of Slim shady made me an Eminem fan again

IAMDetroit

"Yall Nig*as"
Daps
Reppin
D
The problem is everyone of his peers like Jay & Nas evolved while he is still making shock value raps as a 50 something year old. I don’t see this album having much replay value.
He stopped that for like 10 years tho. Why he go back to it???

KillKenny

Pro
Daps
The problem is everyone of his peers like Jay & Nas evolved while he is still making shock value raps as a 50 something year old. I don’t see this album having much replay value.
Exactly. Honestly only heard abracadabra and the first song (which was surprisingly good) but stopped there. But this attempt to milk the old slim shady.... It's nice nostalgia but real artist should evolve, like Nas said look forward. Hearing stuff like Rock Bottom always had me thinking he can be a legitimate mature artist, removing that shock value reliance and the technical focus. Take the emotion and lyrics route and it would probably be real good. But I guess we are never getting that, Kendrick's Pulitzer should have driven Em to do that, but he looked the other way.

Last edited:

Roxx the King

www.RoxxAlott.com
Daps
Reppin
Norfolk, VA
Naw we back breh. fukk what them other posters talking about.

This the one we been waiting for.

Don’t let posters that don’t rock with Em do think pieces about why they don’t like him or the album.

fukk people who spend time writing essays about what they don’t like.

This album is the one. Ive liked it more each listen