We got old Slim Shad rapping his ass off and Bizarre with a good verse the first time in his life, The Death of Slim shady made me an Eminem fan again

Mystic

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Eminem was my favorite rapper in middle school/high school but after like 3 years after MMLP2 which I liked I realized how corny he fukking was(Lose yourself was still one of my favorite rap songs ever along with the title track off Infinite and his verse on that Master Ace collab song still was in my top 10 verse OAT). Went to Best Buy in like 2016 and copped a physical OG copy(not a reissue strangely enough, no 1999-whatever year later they pressed that copy, straight from 1999) and played it like 2-3 years later and played it straight and was like
iIp4x6u.gif
. Since like last year I started back enjoying The Slim Shady LP(still corny as fukk but the flows are FIRE!
aav1dH2.gif
). Listened to it in full like 2 weeks ago and still fire. Anyway him saying in that promo vid for that single song that samples Abracadabra "You want Slim Shady back, well you got it" or something like that and Houdini(new song with video) is fire as fukk so being that Slim Shady=corny as fukk but fire and Houdini sounds like old Slim Shady I was like
ezyjY77.gif

Today I was on Twitter for gossip(
n7HTBd7.gif
) and it said it was trending, clicked #deathofslimshady or whatever and said it dropped(could have sworn it was for like the 30th of last month but plenty of albums Hip-hop or not gets pushed back for whatever reason so whatever. and immediately went to YouTube to listen to the album. First song is fire then I read this:
I give it a 4/10

Was hoping he would stop his stop/pause flow but no, it’s all over this album :snoop:
And that was what I didn't want to hear(robotic flow). Listened to like 10 minutes of it(with Eminem you know it's going to be bad and you can skip the rest if it's already bad so far) and texted my cousin this would be fire as fukk if I were white but I'm not so this shyt is mid almost if not mid)but like 4 minutes i'm like
ezyjY77.gif
nah this is legitimate HEAT).. Thanks Eminem(inb4thankawhitemanbrehs)

HiiiPower

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Shock raps to try and recapture the spark of his first few albums over the Same soulless production, thought we was onto something with the first 2 tracks with the dope seamless transition..then I got to track 4, that beat :francis:

shyt is slightly better than the shyt he been on the last 10 years but still ass

Last edited:

Swirv

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I bet against this shyt getting Billboard #1 album chart for this whole year on Kalshi, should be easy money