We got London on da track: The 2022 Atlanta Falcons OFFICIAL Season thread

AVXL

Laughing at you n*ggaz like “ha ha ha”
Daps
Reppin
Of course the ATL
2-5 wins max with coaching like today and our schedule

I’m not even mad just like perplexed. We absolutely beat them down running the ball, playing tight defense and then we loosened up and stopped executing on offense. Terrible execution down the stretch and we still could’ve won

SMH

keond

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATLANTA
No more snarky interviews from Coach Smith. He needs to address the media with yes and no sir when they ask him questions

Dude is basically a rich kid with a dream career. If my dad was worth 4 billion I would be insufferable

Nostalgic

Superstar
Daps
Week 1.

Positives.
I don't like WRs playing RB but I can't front Cordell straight BEASTED today
BOUT DAMN TIME!! the Falcons get a pass rush
Drake London is good looks like he didn't have any issues with his need

Negatives

It's 4 key plays that cost the falcons this game

1. With 3:40 left in the 3rd quarter it's 2nd and 5 (Falcons are in the red zone). Marcus drops back to pass to a drape in coverage Patrick Hesse
instead he should've passed to Drake who had Marshon Lattimore beat on his route (That easily would've been a 1st down)

2. Next play, same drive. 3:23 left in the 3rd quarter. Marcus scrambles out out the pocket. Just go down or slide
he already had the first down. Instead he wanted to show off how tough he tought he was and dropped his should and ran into
Tyronn Mathieu which ended out in a fumble

3. The infamous 3 and 1 play. Marcus has been in the league for 8 seasons it should be extremely simple for him to take a snap
from under center, The falcons get that first down the game is a wrap.

4. 48 seconds left in the game. Dean Pees called a prevent defense he didn't bring one rusher in on Jameis
(The pass rush was getting to Winston all game) Casey played Landry soft which allowed him to make a great sideline catch
which automatically put the Aints in FG range.

Overall the Falcons need to learn how to finish off games the margin for error for this time is extremely small.
I put this L on Marcus he had three opportunities to close this game out he blew all three of them.

Motife43

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ATL
That shyt hurt to watch in person. Saints fans was showin they ass after the game lmaooo

There needs to be a case study on how this franchise finds ways to royally fukk up leads. Across multiple years, coaches, players, they find a way to lose. This shyt is crazy

Got to catch up with OG Bird Breh @The ADD :salute:

Last edited:

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
That shyt hurt to watch in person. Saints fans was showin they ass after the game lmaooo

There needs to be a case study on how this franchise finds ways to royally fukk up leads. Across multiple years, coaches, players, they find a way to lose. This shyt is crazy

Got to catch with OG Bird Breh @The ADD :salute:
Breh, Unbelievable

Best player on the field was the dude catching punts during the 2nd qtr break

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
Sending these fakkits packing with a L on this beautiful Sunday :laff: :blessed::mjgrin:
Musta been looking at the falcons team picture when you said this :steviej:
Breh we might be second lining on Marietta & MLK is this holds up
Instead yall flatlined on Peachtree St NW
2b1079fc265a5210828cf0efe0021f83.png

we on one today :blessed:
Correction on 2. Both the Falcons and Braves lose in heart breaking fashion. Atlanta really outdid herself yesterday working overtime to give you hope only for it to all come crashing down
tenor.gif

Motife43

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ATL
Breh, Unbelievable

Best player on the field was the dude catching punts during the 2nd qtr break
:blessed:

I hit up my coaching and former NFL/CFL homies and they gave me some pointers. Easy $200

I won't be in Larry Holmes Gardens for another 50 years. New #ColiChallenge, can you catch a punt from the Jugs Machine?

Random observation when I saw him pre-game. But the WR coach at Eastern Washington who groomed Cooper Kupp and Kendrick Bourne is on the Falcons staff now