We got Colorism Activists now?

-----

This account was for entertainment purposes only.
Daps
Reppin
Paradise
Yeah that shyt isn't going to work. Those of us who are white and try to educate other whites on white supremacy are deemed as race traitors, especially white women who are looked at as doing so for purely sexual reasons.

Hence why I have no issue with black nationalism, black power movements etc whites ain't taking their foot off black peoples necks and I'm not gonna Pretend that's a solution when it unrealistic given we've been doing this shyt for hundreds of years, ain't no talking is gonna stop that. Does that mean I don't discuss it when the opportunity arises and don't call out other whites for shyt? No but doing so has taught me exactly why I feel what I feel.

Well when you tell them to stop you create a record or warning them that something terrible is going to happen if they don't.They are going to have to commit a genocide on the scale that never done before.

SmokyQuartz

Young Skull
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
:camby:

These over the top pro dark-skinned women types are full of shyt. Most of them are just mad that they don't get attention from white society, as well as being jealous thay dark-skinned men are considered handsome and masculine.

If black men tell them they love dark women they don't care. But if white men started to fetishize dark women the way they do Asian women, all this activism would stop. :sas2:
Look at the response to when black men were lusting after Bria myles n them. Black women had the :hhh: the whole time . Had that been a bunch of cacs lusting after dark skinned women, the reaction would have been :krs:. This women in particular said something about " promoting dark skinned women for non black men". Ain't that some shyt :heh:

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Are "brown skin" women going to be casted out? And would it be an issue if light skin women had their own mag?

Black women period catch hell because they are black.

This whole thing seems like a poor attempt from someone that isnt busines savy. Unless I misunderstood but putting out print magazines in 2017 is idiotic.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Are "brown skin" women going to be casted out? And would it be an issue if light skin women had their own mag?

Black women period catch hell because they are black.

This whole thing seems like a poor attempt from someone that isnt busines savy. Unless I misunderstood but putting out print magazines in 2017 is idiotic.
it's going to be a digital magazine, website, and high end print magazine.

AlainLocke

Banned
Daps
are you deeming dark skin as undesirable as women view small penises? if so, why? :jbhmm:

Because it is...

I mean we have fat activists, slut activists, natural hair activists, now colorism activists...

Might as well have little dikk activists and short men activists...

Every you know...undesirable attribute...just need to have a community...where they can feel respect and love...

All the little penis men need to get together and talk about the problems of having a small penis...

"When we were about to have sex, she just hugged me and told me she just can't do it..." :mjcry:

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Because it is...

I mean we have fat activists, slut activists, natural hair activists, now colorism activists...

Might as well have little dikk activists and short men activists...

Every you know...undesirable attribute...just need to have a community...where they can feel respect and love...

All the little penis men need to get together and talk about the problems of having a small penis...
:what:

yo, this is exactly why dark skinned black women need more positive promotion in media. got nikkas like you naturally equating dark skin (and natural hair) to everything negative.

donating another 50 to chrissie now :wow:

AlainLocke

Banned
Daps
:what:

yo, this is exactly why dark skinned black women need more positive promotion in media. got nikkas like you naturally equating dark skin (and natural hair) to everything negative.

donating another 50 to chrissie now :wow:

:mjlol:

I don't find dark skin negative.

If in their experience dark skin has been a negative then it's their prerogative to rally around that...

I just find this extreme form of identity politics to be vapid. Identity politics is already ineffective...but this is silly.

Some some people like sluts, some people like fat people...and some people don't...and they have activists...promoting fatness and slutness...

My question is...how dark is fukking dark...lmao...

Are these Black dark skin women are gonna allow dark skin South Asians and Latinos...like can Rosario Dawson be included lmao...:mjlol:

Or they need their own clique...because compared to Black women they are lightskinned...