We got Colorism Activists now?

NotaPAWG

Banned
Daps
Where's the link? Ill be donating Friday. I don't see the issue with this, there are lots of people who focus on different sub-categories affects of white supremacy. Some focus on black ownership & economic, some focus on discussing the family unit etc this person is focusing on empowering darker skinned black women. Teaching and helping women to love themselves will be passed onto their daughters etc

-----

This account was for entertainment purposes only.
Daps
Reppin
Paradise
Where's the link? Ill be donating Friday. I don't see the issue with this, there are lots of people who focus on different sub-categories affects of white supremacy. Some focus on black ownership & economic, some focus on discussing the family unit etc this person is focusing on empowering darker skinned black women. Teaching and helping women to love themselves will be passed onto their daughters etc

The only you as white person can help it to tell whites stop practicing racism/white supremacy.Everything else is useless and comes off as patronizing.

DatNkkaCutty

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
@ PA
So brotha Satam....So does this mean only dark and brown skin sistas are gonna be on the cover if they are famous. Another thing they mentioned light skin but then put a comma and mentioned racially ambiguous. So does this mean a light skin sista like Rihanna can't be in the mag or is it if you are only light skin and ambiguous say like Quincy Jones daughter that acts.

Are they only gonna interview dark skin women and brown skin women? What about their advertisers? Are they gonna tell chase and etc to only run ads in their paper with dark skin and brown skin black women and no light skin women.

Just asking some honest questions on what you think.
:mjlol: "More - than likely" lite skins already on here hatin. If it is a publication nd they only SPECIFICALLY cater to all things dark skin..so what? Should they just "be quiet stay in their lane" nd play the "under-represented" role. Their consistently under-represented within the media to this day. I gotta question anyone that overly critiques any little bone thrown in the direction of a minority

EDIT: its a shame it even has to go to these lengths but :manny:.

Last edited:

-----

This account was for entertainment purposes only.
Daps
Reppin
Paradise
If you believe telling whites people to stop practicing white supremacy is going to work, you're living a pipe dream.

I don't. But outside of inviting whites to slaughter every last person of color on earth in an all out war I nothing is going to work. So someone must tell to stop practicing white terrorism in all its forms.

NotaPAWG

Banned
Daps
I don't. But outside of inviting whites to slaughter every last person of color on earth in an all out war I nothing is going to work. So someone must tell to stop practicing white terrorism in all its forms.

Yeah that shyt isn't going to work. Those of us who are white and try to educate other whites on white supremacy are deemed as race traitors, especially white women who are looked at as doing so for purely sexual reasons.

Hence why I have no issue with black nationalism, black power movements etc whites ain't taking their foot off black peoples necks and I'm not gonna Pretend that's a solution when it unrealistic given we've been doing this shyt for hundreds of years, ain't no talking is gonna stop that. Does that mean I don't discuss it when the opportunity arises and don't call out other whites for shyt? No but doing so has taught me exactly why I feel what I feel.