"We Got a Senior Slump in Wentzylvania" *2020 Philadelphia Eagles Season Thread*

Daps
Reppin
The Ghetto of Oz
It's not Wentz fault

He's taken too many sacks and his feet aren't quick enough to avoid pressure behind a trash line

This team is a better fit with Hurts

But I want them to get a high draft pick I'm good losing out and seeing Hurts blossom into Russell lite

Or a full blown Steve Young

Brocka

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Virginia
One thing we don't have to worry about with Hurts.. he won't hang his head or get overly emotional.

That was one thing that was rumored to be a negative with Wentz. His body language and sulking were too noticeable.

And thats why he can't shake this bad stretch. He gets too damn rattled easily to be a so called #1. At this point I don't know how you fix it unless Wentz starts seeing a sports psychologist

thashiek

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
When I saw that BGN title, that Wentz was on a short leash today.. I scoffed at it, thinking it was some bullshyt.

Thank God Wentz went full Wentz, giving Doug no choice but to try Jalen.

Outside of injuries, I don't care what happens the rest of the season as far as stats, wins or how aging veterans look. I just want to see youth served and put in positions to showcase their talent.

I'm going to be consuming as much Eagles media as I can this week. Its like a fan rebirth just happened. :pachaha:

mikishere

#byrdgang
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
hopefully the GOAT rodgers talked some sense into this lost soul carson...

its time to pack it up for the season and shut down wentz. he's mentally shot out there and needs a reset in the WORST way. let young jalen ride out these final 4 games with all the young guns at WR (shut down alshon too). slay and maddox might be out for an extended period of time so what the fukk would we be playing for if we still keep wentz starting? the final 4 games would be an evaluation on dougie p more than anybody as well. if there's an offensive resurgence then we have a serious carson wentz problem with that contract :mjcry:.

Controversy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Philly
Bench Wentz for the rest of the season

Matter fact, give Wentz a clipboard the whole next season

Trade him in 2022 for a 7th rounder

Renegade47

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
North South East West
It's not Wentz fault

He's taken too many sacks and his feet aren't quick enough to avoid pressure behind a trash line

This team is a better fit with Hurts

But I want them to get a high draft pick I'm good losing out and seeing Hurts blossom into Russell lite

Or a full blown Steve Young
hurts is fukking garbage lmao