"We Got a Senior Slump in Wentzylvania" *2020 Philadelphia Eagles Season Thread*

Stop_It_5

Veteran
Daps
Howie's offseasons in 2016 & 2017 were excellent, his 2018 was solid as well.

His 2019 & 2020 have been abysmal, the type of two year stretch that puts your job in jeopardy 3 years removed from a SB win. I never thought Lurie firing his right hand man this quickly was a possibility but the scust on his face in the box last night was evident :scust:

Brocka

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Virginia
“You can bench (Carson) Wentz, fire Dougie P, but you still got the same little weasel snake picking the players. He has been God awful," Scandrick said. "You say Wentz doesn’t have any help, well how is he supposed to have help if you draft J.J. Arcega-Whiteside over DK Metcalf? Then we go to the offseason and we say ‘Wentz still doesn’t have any help', and we draft Jalen Reagor who was a punt returner. He was basically known for being a punt returner at TCU over (Justin) Jefferson. It is time to blow the whole thing up. Blow it all up. Enjoy the Super Bowl, give him his Super Bowl ring, give him all the little nice pats on the back, call him a nice Uber XL and get him on out of there.”

I approve this message.

NYSTATEOFMIND

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang...Bleedin Green
Howie's offseasons in 2016 & 2017 were excellent, his 2018 was solid as well.

His 2019 & 2020 have been abysmal, the type of two year stretch that puts your job in jeopardy 3 years removed from a SB win. I never thought Lurie firing his right hand man this quickly was a possibility but the scust on his face in the box last night was evident :scust:

You think he drafted well in 2016 and 2017?

Stop_It_5

Veteran
Daps
You think he drafted well in 2016 and 2017?
Wentz, Seumalo, Big V, and Mills was a solid haul considering their lack of picks in 2016, 2017 flopped but Barnett & Rasul were both contributors to that SB team. Beyond that he hit repeatedly those two years :

- Signing Brooks, McLeod and Bradham
- Flipping Bradford for a 1st & 4th
- Swapping 5th round picks for Jernigan
- Signing Alshon & Torrey
- Signing Foles
- Flipping a 3rd & Matthews for Darby
- Signing Chris Long, Patrick Robinson, Steph Wisniewski and LeGarette Blount all off the bargain bin
- Flipping a 4th for Ajayi at the deadline

Type of run that had people across the league calling him a top GM and he's already destroyed that good will :hhh:

Last edited:

NYSTATEOFMIND

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang...Bleedin Green
Wentz, Seumalo, Big V, and Mills was a solid haul considering their lack of picks in 2016, 2017 flopped but Barnett & Rasul were both contributors to that SB team. Beyond that he hit repeatedly those two years :

- Signing Brooks, McLeod and Bradham
- Flipping Bradford for a 1st & 4th
- Swapping 5th round picks for Jernigan
- Signing Alshon & Torrey
- Flipping a 3rd & Matthews for Darby
- Signing Chris Long, Patrick Robinson, Steph Wisniewski and LeGarette Blount all off the bargain bin
- Flipping a 4th for Ajayi at the deadline

Type of run that had people across the league calling him a top GM and he's already destroyed that good will :hhh:

I hear you....I give him credit for his dealings and signings in 2017. I dont think 2016 was a good draft..i am not a fan of Seaumalo...I do think Big V was solid for a 5th round swing tackle and I never liked Mills

I think 2017 is one of the worst eagles drafts in recent memory so we have different perspectives

WOLF2007

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I am a Jets fan living in Philly so i was wondering if it was joe douglas picking or Howie.

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
Big Ben just missed an easy throw in the redzone, bet his fanbase won't throw him under the bus

:hubie:

Aye man lemme ask you a question

Do you take Carson dikk out your mouth and use actual floss to get the dried nut out your molars or do you just use a stray pube since it's right there? :ld:

Controversy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Philly
Aye man lemme ask you a question

Do you take Carson dikk out your mouth and use actual floss to get the dried nut out your molars or do you just use a stray pube since it's right there? :ld:

Keep my name out ya mouth you fakkitass, juvenile mindset having, poorly educated, diseased dikk ridden, poverty stricken, Jalen HurtsdikkEATING $2fukkFACE imbecile

I really think you had gay relations with Hurts you portapotty smelling fakkit

EAMFND

:hhh:

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
Keep my name out ya mouth you fakkitass, juvenile mindset having, poorly educated, diseased dikk ridden, poverty stricken, Jalen HurtsdikkEATING $2fukkFACE imbecile

I really think you had gay relations with Hurts you portapotty smelling fakkit

EAMFND

:hhh:

Nice try. Blah blah blah.. All them words for nothin :heh:
So seriously why you on Carson dikk so hard? Erreybody in this thread see it but you acting like his nuts aint in your mouth like invisalign