"We Got a Senior Slump in Wentzylvania" *2020 Philadelphia Eagles Season Thread*

JoseLuisGotcha

Aka Allhiphopsux
Daps
Reppin
#717 --> #215 #PA #ByrdGang
I think it's safe to say that reagor isn't going to pan out to be the stud wide receiver they painted him to be draft day :francis:

homie gets no separation as they kept pointing out but what gets me was how he didn't go up to try to get that one through in the end zone not every ball will be a dime

Howie gotta go he killed this team with his picks now an already regressing wentz has no weapons.....as much as I love FulGOAT and Ward they are still practice squad players...and Alshon can just pack his shyt up he won't be missed....

We also need a power back......when we had power backs we did great i.e Blount ...gives a great change of pace ...we got two undersized backs out there no one scared of and one got butter fingers...

Defense I ain't really mad ....we just gotta sure up the line backers......can't beast all game and stay passionate when your O let's you down time and time again.

Stop_It_5

Veteran
Daps
We need to lose out, we need a top 5 pick who can come in and be a gamebreaker right away
The top of the draft lines up perfectly for us to grab Ja'Marr Chase/Jaylen Waddle (whoever is viewed as WR1) but I have a feeling they're gonna trade down no matter how high the pick is.

J Money

No weapon formed against me shall prosper
Daps
The top of the draft lines up perfectly for us to grab Ja'Marr Chase/Jaylen Waddle (whoever is viewed as WR1) but I have a feeling they're gonna trade down no matter how high the pick is.

Draft a WR with the top 5 pick when you could have got one in Rounds 2 or 3 last year brehs:mjlol:

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
I think it's safe to say that reagor isn't going to pan out to be the stud wide receiver they painted him to be draft day :francis:

homie gets no separation as they kept pointing out but what gets me was how he didn't go up to try to get that one through in the end zone not every ball will be a dime

Howie gotta go he killed this team with his picks now an already regressing wentz has no weapons.....as much as I love FulGOAT and Ward they are still practice squad players...and Alshon can just pack his shyt up he won't be missed....

We also need a power back......when we had power backs we did great i.e Blount ...gives a great change of pace ...we got two undersized backs out there no one scared of and one got butter fingers...

Defense I ain't really mad ....we just gotta sure up the line backers......can't beast all game and stay passionate when your O let's you down time and time again.
Reagor just another agholor

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
This year us a reflection of Howie i dont think Bellichek could coach this garbage. Look at the roster and I feel bad for Doug

NYSTATEOFMIND

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang...Bleedin Green
I been calling Doug - Dumb Pederson for a minute and some of yall thought I was just protecting Carson....I have no problem shytting on whoever but I think its becoming clear Dumb is way over his head- he struck lightening in 2017 with the RPO and that caught teams off guard for 3 games in the playoff and he has been exposed ever since