We gonna talk about how John Cena already surpassed The Rock as an actor?

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
I mean I saw Blockers and knew Cena had what it took to kill a role.

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
OP who made this thread
john-cena-kid.gif

drifter

Superstar
Daps
Overall point stands, Rock to the movie world isn't too different from Logan Paul to the wrestling world

Both industries using them and their reach to push projects/matches except Paul's a way better wrestler than Rock's an actor

At the same time, even with Rock's reach I feel like nobody in the history of earth ever said "I'm excited to watch _____ because Rock's in it" unless talking wrestling. It's usually the overall project he's in, he's constantly in great roles and nobody knows how. Dwayne The Conspiracy Johnson

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan

haters gonna hate but the rock will be fine and is still one of the best movie stars today

I mean it's Generation Z what do they know about a big action star having a bankable franchise that isn't some Marvel movie?

Fanservice

Bih call me senpai
Daps
At the same time, even with Rock's reach I feel like nobody in the history of earth ever said "I'm excited to watch _____ because Rock's in it" unless talking wrestling.
Bytches love Rocky’s dirty drawls

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Overall point stands, Rock to the movie world isn't too different from Logan Paul to the wrestling world

Both industries using them and their reach to push projects/matches except Paul's a way better wrestler than Rock's an actor

At the same time, even with Rock's reach I feel like nobody in the history of earth ever said "I'm excited to watch _____ because Rock's in it" unless talking wrestling. It's usually the overall project he's in, he's constantly in great roles and nobody knows how. Dwayne The Conspiracy Johnson
He's very charismatic. In wrestling that alone can get you by. He needs that Adam Sandler Uncut Gems role. That Jim Carrey The Truman Show. That role that comes out and completely smashes expectations instead of him pretty much playing the same character with different names.

humminbird

Veteran
Daps
He's very charismatic. In wrestling that alone can get you by. He needs that Adam Sandler Uncut Gems role. That Jim Carrey The Truman Show. That role that comes out and completely smashes expectations instead of him pretty much playing the same character with different names.
what would make him want to do this though
i think he would only do this if he has 3 movies completely bomb 3 times in a row

Dipsey Doo

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
The oldest people described in the survey were born in 1997 - too young to really remember The Rock is his wrestling prime.

Dwayne is really just copping pleas at this point.

He better be careful, pissing off the wrong people in Hollyweird will have dire consequences for his career. If he keeps it up, he may have to don a dress and be the first on screen LGBT superhero to continue to work.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
The oldest people described in the survey were born in 1997 - too young to really remember The Rock is his wrestling prime.

Dwayne is really just copping pleas at this point.

He better be careful, pissing off the wrong people in Hollyweird will have dire consequences for his career. If he keeps it up, he may have to don a dress and be the first on screen LGBT superhero to continue to work.
He's already done the dress thing
3044-2.jpg