"We gon play Not Like Us video and look at every 🥷in the video and we're gonna do homework" - Somali King Von (Update: CA 🇨🇦 v CA 🇺🇲 WAR brewin)

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps

Ak and them playing with fire. Nobody has to go to Canada. Drake/OVOV have to come to Cali. Just an insane game to play, mere months after watching multiple sets/hoods/etc click up at the Pop Out. I don't think Drake is dumb in this regard either btw, this is just some crash outs talking above their pay grade. Unfortunately Ak amplifies it for all to see and makes it a problem for Drake.

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK
Ak and them playing with fire. Nobody has to go to Canada. Drake/OVOV have to come to Cali. Just an insane game to play, mere months after watching multiple sets/hoods/etc click up at the Pop Out. I don't think Drake is dumb in this regard either btw, this is just some crash outs talking above their pay grade. Unfortunately Ak amplifies it for all to see and makes it a problem for Drake.
Exactly. He was even saying the other day that nikkas are lucky Kendrick is a level headed dude/on a good path cause they been would've crashed out

No Ma’am

Bang, Bang, Bang
Daps
whoop-that.gif

Sammy Steez

All Star
Daps
Reppin
MKE
Ehh I wouldn't say Kendrick invited this energy, Drake was daring him to pop out and everybody and his people were saying he was scared to pop out.

Cant be mad, when he shows you that same energy.

“Just walk that man down, that’ll do everyone a solid
It’s love, but tough love sometimes gotta result in violence”

UnQuantized

Superstar
Daps
He's going to get Drake hurt with this foolishness:heh:If you are really like that you don't telegraph what you are going to do. There is a difference between being a crash out and an actual goon, these brehs are the former. The type to show up to do something and then trip over some garbage on the street or something:mjlol:Can feel the goofiness through the screen.

Last edited:

Givethanks

Superstar
Daps
These same bums worship America(ns) and try so hard to turn Canada into the US.

You'll meet a guy and he'll say call me Sosa... My lord your name is Abdulrahman which means "servant of the most gracious", go live by Islamic teachings and live a gracious life.

They shouldn't have given us access to YouTube.
:mjlol:

DaPresident

Miami Hurricanes football fan...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Miami Hurricanes,Dallas Cowboys, St. John's, DMV
I can tell he hang or be with Drake.

Cause he sound like an actor trying to talk tough. Nobody scared of goofy cats like him…

But that’s the persona these cats give off, like they was the nerds who got bread, you can see right through him