"We gon play Not Like Us video and look at every 🥷in the video and we're gonna do homework" - Somali King Von (Update: CA 🇨🇦 v CA 🇺🇲 WAR brewin)

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

pawdalaw

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Fayetteville
Top5 in 2017 and earlier, and Top5 after 2017 are two very different beings.

If you want to philosophize on who's a real gangsta and who isn't, I don't agree with it but you do you, boo. :mjlol:
:scusthov:you lack the qualifications to speak on what gangsterism entails, sassy ass nikka!

Jesus H. Christ

I died for your sins
Daps

:dead:

These lame culture vultures gonna learn to leave LA out of shyt. This is not a game to dudes really in that shyt...leave it alone and stop broadcasting fukkery.

Nah fukk this goofy. You have a large platform and wanna talk greasy? You can't just say "hey guys I'm just a white nerdy dude:whoa:"

Someone definitely gave him the call.

Dont@Me

😡
Daps

These lame culture vultures gonna learn to leave LA out of shyt. This is not a game to dudes really in that shyt...leave it alone and stop broadcasting fukkery.

i still hope somethin happens to him and he was still disrespectful in this video. Tryin to play both sides and appear like he's hard, yet say he's a nerdy white boy etc. fukk outta here :camby:

only apology i'd accept is him crying and begging on camera at this point.

Rice N Beans

Junior Hayley Stan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL

Folded faster than Superman on laundry day. Where was all that tough stuff from the other vid? :lolbron: