"We gon play Not Like Us video and look at every 🥷in the video and we're gonna do homework" - Somali King Von (Update: CA 🇨🇦 v CA 🇺🇲 WAR brewin)

straightcash

All Star
Daps

This was all the way back in 2017 when Top5 wasn't even a gangster. He'd been making turn up music since 2015 when he went viral.

His older brother Foolish (21-year-old Said Ali) was shot and killed, left to bleed to death in the street on July 30, 2017. He wasn't a gangster either.

That's when Top5 changed.:mjcry: Pedro was born.

In his 2023 song "21 Questions" he says, "Listen, I was 18 when I bought a gun". During the COVID-19 lockdown when everything went online, Top5 became increasingly outspoken, outrageous and disrespectful.

Pedro activated. :to::demonic:

Duke_Droese

All Star
Daps
This was all the way back in 2017 when Top5 wasn't even a gangster. He'd been making turn up music since 2015 when he went viral.

His older brother Foolish (21-year-old Said Ali) was shot and killed, left to bleed to death in the street on July 30, 2017. He wasn't a gangster either.

In his 2023 song "21 Questions" he says, "Listen, I was 18 when I bought a gun". During the COVID-19 lockdown when everything went online, Top5 became increasingly outspoken, outrageous and disrespectful.

actor-pedro-sanchez-napoleon-dynamite-1054584_large.jpg

pawdalaw

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Fayetteville

That makes him a crashout not a gangster. (For those that dont know) The difference is you have to be built for more than just lashing out. Dude looked too comfortable running 🤣. He's not built to withstand the pressure of what the avg American jit would push let alone west coast g shyt.

straightcash

All Star
Daps
That makes him a crashout not a gangster. (For those that dont know) The difference is you have to be built for more than just lashing out. Dude looked too comfortable running 🤣. He's not built to withstand the pressure of what the avg American jit would push let alone west coast g shyt.

:what:
If someone presses you with a camera in your face, they're an informant and you're better off not engaging. Even more so if you're outnumbered and alone because the chance of it getting into gunplay is real.

parallax

Superstar
Daps

this shyt is fukking killing me. pedro?

pawdalaw

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Fayetteville

:what:
If someone presses you with a camera in your face, they're an informant and you're better off not engaging. Even more so if you're outnumbered and alone because the chance of it getting into gunplay is real.
You just reiterated my point. He's not built for it, this a grade school rite of passage for Cali gang members. The violence can't be imitated its either in you or it aint.

*Nikka on camera looking worse than 40 glock.

straightcash

All Star
Daps
You just reiterated my point. He's not built for it, this a grade school rite of passage for Cali gang members. The violence can't be imitated its either in you or it aint.

*Nikka on camera looking worse than 40 glock.

Top5 in 2017 and earlier, and Top5 after 2017 are two very different beings.

If you want to philosophize on who's a real gangsta and who isn't, I don't agree with it but you do you, boo. :mjlol: