We from the same hood nikki

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps
lmao

nikka stayed sending me pms on some " id perfer young lad if you dont interact with nikidarling" this back when she joined
i was like this lil nikka :childplease:

i really hope @Willstyles smashes nikki in the back of his 98 ford in some dark newark alley

Dawg I remember when Misty Von Rahske PM'ed me like "what do you think your doing" or some shyt when he peeped me rappin to her about crown chicken a while back. :laff:

I don't need Misty's goons kicking in my doors. You know im just a young redbone thug from Paterson who tries to live peacefully. :whoa: :sad:

Misty Whipwreck bout to come through and turn heel on me.

Because you two were trolling...

Last edited by a moderator:

Just like bruddas

Couple shooters in the cut.
Supporter
Daps
lmao

nikka stayed sending me pms on some " id perfer young lad if you dont interact with nikidarling" this back when she joined
i was like this lil nikka :childplease:

i really hope @Willstyles smashes nikki in the back of his 98 ford in some dark newark alley

:whoa: breh leave me out of this nonsense, if I was to meet nikki it wouldnt be no sex. Don't even know what it would be like, im like 5-6 years older then her :skip:

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps
:whoa: breh leave me out of this nonsense, if I was to meet nikki it wouldnt be no sex. Don't even know what it would be like, im like 5-6 years older then her :skip:

I know I made a big deal out of the joke you two made a week ago but these nikkas are taking it more seriously than I did. :snoop: And a disclaimer I was tired and drunk that night.

It's not that deep. :snoop:

Nintendough

#Kliq
Daps
Reppin
Eagles, Canes, Kliq, Sixers
i really hope @Willstyles smashes nikki in the back of his 94' ford in some dark newark alley

I hope he does too, but a 98' ? :whoa: @Willstyles Aint gwop'ed up like that. He only made $14,574 after taxes last year. Don't ask how I know. :mjpls: Ayo Styles....I know I seen you somewhere.....aint you get jumped outside of the Beso Lounge where the old Red Zone nightclub used to be in 2008? :mjplz: I could be wrong breh. :whoa:

@Sierra Mist I was trolling because I was being nice? :what: I'm not an a$$hole ALL of the time, believe it or not.

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps
I hope he does too, but a 98' ? :whoa: @Willstyles Aint gwop'ed up like that. He only made $14,574 after taxes last year. Don't ask how I know. :mjpls: Ayo Styles....I know I seen you somewhere.....aint you get jumped outside of the Beso Lounge where the old Red Zone nightclub used to be in 2008? :mjplz: I could be wrong breh. :whoa:

@Sierra Mist I was trolling because I was being nice? :what: I'm not an a$$hole ALL of the time, believe it or not.
No. I thought you were trolling me, especially since you said what you said a week or so before that.

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps

I know I made a big deal out of the joke you two made a week ago but these nikkas are taking it more seriously than I did. :snoop: And a disclaimer I was tired and drunk that night.

It's not that deep. :snoop:

answere this and ill just leave you alone

you okay with @Willstyles simpin and reconstruction nikis lil box??

be honest

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
Soooooooo that Nikki/**** relationship was real? Not just trolling, but real? :wow:

Just like bruddas

Couple shooters in the cut.
Supporter
Daps

:what: you have me mixed up breh and :rudy: @ a ford...

:obama: I drive a lexus