We from the same hood nikki

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps

I'm 6 feet. My skin's not horrid and dimples? lol And according to them both they weren't trying to get with each other anyway.

..so you asked them? :skip:

and i been doing my research you suffer from HIDRADENITIS SUPPURATIVA rare type of skin disease with no cure
...theres like 8million ppl who suffer the same fate as you

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps
you have bytch made genetics breh..lol@breakouts cause of chocolate...

:dwillhuh:

you dont wash your face b???
See I edited that out because I knew you'd go on another troll side topic based on nothing. Thanks for falling for it. If it gets you off my dikk about thinking I'm upset over some shyt that doesn't matter to me then great.

Nintendough

#Kliq
Daps
Reppin
Eagles, Canes, Kliq, Sixers
..so you asked them? :skip:

and i been doing my research you suffer from HIDRADENITIS SUPPURATIVA rare type of skin disease with no cure
...theres like 8million ppl who suffer the same fate as you

Dawg I remember when Misty Von Rahske PM'ed me like "what do you think your doing" or some shyt when he peeped me rappin to her about crown chicken a while back. :laff:

I don't need Misty's goons kicking in my doors. You know im just a young redbone thug from Paterson who tries to live peacefully. :whoa: :sad:

Misty Whipwreck bout to come through and turn heel on me.

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps

See I edited that out because I knew you'd go on another troll side topic based on nothing. Thanks for falling for it. If it gets you off my dikk about thinking I'm upset over some shyt that doesn't matter to me then great.

you Chronic skin conditions.....how am i lying??

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
Dawg I remember when Misty Von Rahske PM'ed me like "what do you think your doing" or some shyt when he peeped me rappin to her about crown chicken a while back. :laff:

I don't need Misty's goons kicking in my doors. You know im just a young redbone thug from Paterson who tries to live peacefully. :whoa: :sad:

Misty Whipwreck bout to come through and turn heel on me.

lmao

nikka stayed sending me pms on some " id perfer young lad if you dont interact with nikidarling" this back when she joined
i was like this lil nikka :childplease:

i really hope @Willstyles smashes nikki in the back of his 98 ford in some dark newark alley

Last edited by a moderator: