We Didn't Appreciate the A$AP Mob enough and We should feel Bad

grandpianos

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm a Harlem dude raised by the internet. Met Yams a couple of times in 2010. First 100 listens of Live.Love.ASAP were euphoric.

But they did it to themselves. Infighting, Yams death, but mostly inconsistencies in the music. Getting to into the lifestyle of the shyt and letting the music grow. Real diva behavior from Rocky. Hanging out and defending weirdoes like Bari.

A good few year long run but fizzled out in predictable unremarkable ways. Good on Rocky for having an all time legendary come up to marry a billionaire but them dying wasn't due to nikkas not supporting them.

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
Felt like music for them was just an avenue to other creative ventures

They did pretty well in every field though can’t knock them one of the last dope hip hop collectives they did catch a lot of OD exaggerated hate for sure

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
I'm a Harlem dude raised by the internet. Met Yams a couple of times in 2010. First 100 listens of Live.Love.ASAP were euphoric.

But they did it to themselves. Infighting, Yams death, but mostly inconsistencies in the music. Getting to into the lifestyle of the shyt and letting the music grow. Real diva behavior from Rocky. Hanging out and defending weirdoes like Bari.

A good few year long run but fizzled out in predictable unremarkable ways. Good on Rocky for having an all time legendary come up to marry a billionaire but them dying wasn't due to nikkas not supporting them.

them nikkas just wanted to scene rather than be artist

maxamusa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Old York
Felt like music for them was just an avenue to other creative ventures

They did pretty well in every field though can’t knock them one of the last dope hip hop collectives they did catch a lot of OD exaggerated hate for sure

They were a victim of the times.

The same shyt they were hated on for is the status quo in the current climate.

Funny when u think about it.

Nokids

Promise if I have a seed imma guide him right
Daps
Reppin
The rap version of the clippers.. really really liked the shyt from 2011-2013. Lords never worry is a classic, and live love asap is too. Remember hearing Kissing Pink for the first time :ohlawd:

Get Lit :wow:

Black Mane by Nast
Choppas on deck
Hella hoes
Yamborgeni Hi prolly they last great song

Still great shyt to get high to

Great fukking thread OP