We Didn't Appreciate the A$AP Mob enough and We should feel Bad

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
The problem is A$AP dropped a 10/10 classic mixtape and nothing they ever made after came close. They set the bar too high.

:picard:Crazy take because Trap Lord, Lords Never Worry, and even The Cozy Tapes got spins and props. Hell even, Always Strive was a banger despite not being on the level of Trap Lord.

Barney Rubble

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:picard:Crazy take because Trap Lord, Lords Never Worry, and even The Cozy Tapes got spins and props. Hell even, Always Strive was a banger despite not being on the level of Trap Lord.
Nah, I meant Rocky's mixtape. Everything was always compared to that in my circle. Nothing got spins like that shyt.

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
Nah, I meant Rocky's mixtape. Everything was always compared to that in my circle. Nothing got spins like that shyt.

Yeah that mixtape personifed 2011 in a nutshell and laid the backdrop of experimental/alternative hip hop. Just listening to an up north breh rocking golds in the mouth, trying to bag white jawns, to trippy southern beats with boom bap reverb was some revolutionary shyt.

mozichrome

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I liked Rocky and Ferg at 1st
then started listening to Ant music more than theres.
i didnt really listen to the others in the group

My Girl is Bow Legged

JUST DO IT LIKE
Daps
I feel like they maxed out their potential lol every group aint gonna be wu tang.

I still bump asap ant's new shyt but let's be real none of them nikkas are good at rapping and got carried by production/vibes