We Didn't Appreciate the A$AP Mob enough and We should feel Bad

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
:mjcry: Heads were quick to call them south dikkriders, instead of true innovators.

Nevermind they gave numerous legacy acts their flowers:

The reality that they went a different approach with bringing East Coast hip hop back, especially NYC which fell the hell off:

Heads just threw them in the bushes, or didn't capitalize off of the movement. Nobody went up to Ferg and said, breh...bring back the ASAP ASAP.

Nobody went up to Rocky and told him to practice the art of "No Diddy" :dame:

Nobody told the rest that they were one hit away, and Yams is smiling down at each one of them.

Instead, as hip hop fans with the attention span of a ADHD cockroach, we let them fade away and moved on to Griselda and em.

We as hip hop heads need to do better :mjcry:

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
That's what I mean.. his shyt should've been pushed right after that. Yams must've passed around that time. They all could've popped off in some way

It hurts man. Like listening to them dudes around that time felt like some revolutionary shyt. You had some flashy throwback youngins from NYC restoring the feeling in a unique way, but sadly Yams was the glue and there was never a replacement or solution.

I just wish Ferg and Rocky would get back to the basics and realize NYC needs the movement more than anything because of these dire events of hip hop being washed AF.

El Jefe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It hurts man. Like listening to them dudes around that time felt like some revolutionary shyt. You had some flashy throwback youngins from NYC restoring the feeling in a unique way, but sadly Yams was the glue and there was never a replacement or solution.

I just wish Ferg and Rocky would get back to the basics and realize NYC needs the movement more than anything because of these dire events of hip hop being washed AF.

Watt u saw online was only da half

There was no industry shxt when YAM$ was rnd those Mfs moved as he directed

The reverence , the respect they had fo blood 🩸 whenever he was around in the building , I haven’t seen that much from a MF who wasn’t even they OG off the block

Just a Young MF doin it

It wasn’t based on bein a older head in the game wit stripes , or plenty of industry connects

That was RESPECT was based off of what he brought from his personality , direction , swag , creativety , spirit everyone knew where the VZN/formula was drawn from and fo that very reason rocky has never been able to duplikate or replikate since

Everytbin else been forced since

I still remember New Year’s Eve after chance infinite kalled me up to hold them down , while in town

RiP

Last edited: