We can’t blame the President for inflation, gas, cost of living, wages, or justice… so why vote?

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
That isnt the point, you can criticize, but know who controls what. Imagine if you wanted Biden to pass laws to curtail a bunch of monopolistic practices: it still has to be a bill from the house and senate before it becomes law. The problem is folks blame things on people and dont know how any of it works.

In IT “My computer doesnt work.” Turns out it does work but what they mean is their program subscription expired and they should be talking to Adobe and not IT.

filial_piety

Banned
Daps
Reppin
I95S
Cause once we start criticizing, it’s always a reason why it’s not their fault or it’s something they can’t control
:jbhmm:
He does indirectly. Seems to be vogue to not put any responsibility on his plate by A LOT of smart/dumb fools on here....but the reality is...he does appoint the Secretary of State....he does appoint the Energy Secretary...and he does appoint the Trade Secretary. He does have some pull here--and there's a reason the market jumps when a President does a SOTU address or makes certain comments. WHat's going on now is a reflection of many of his administration's policies.

For all those kiddos out there--way back when Bush Jr Invaded Iraq, prices spiked along with the price of a barrel of oil too...anyone around back then will fondly remember that we went from 1.50/gallon to $4 almost over night.

Personally, I think Bloomberg or Elizabeth Warren would have managed this MUCH better

Last edited:

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Bushed
Daps
I'm just tryna follow the train of logic cause it always seems reactionary with yall.

Oil companies and Republicans have consistently fought against renewable energy & electric vehicles. Gas prices rise and then y'all go "Damn Biden/Dems fukking up :francis: we should vote Republican"

This energy problem is not going away, it'll only get worse. We should invested in alternatives decades ago but we're kicking the can down the road.

AyBrehHam Linkin

First Black Brehsident
Daps
Reppin
Wiscansin
It means you can't blame their preferred president. If Trump was in office and all this shyt was going on, these same shills that suddenly found nuance, would be blaming it all on him.

Smart people didn't criticize Trump over ecoomics.

We criticized him because was a corrupt idiotic twitter troll fukkhead.

semicko82

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm just tryna follow the train of logic cause it always seems reactionary with yall.

Oil companies and Republicans have consistently fought against renewable energy & electric vehicles. Gas prices rise and then y'all go "Damn Biden/Dems fukking up :francis: we should vote Republican"

This energy problem is not going away, it'll only get worse. We should invested in alternatives decades ago but we're kicking the can down the road.
Boom