We can all agree The Weeknd is done now, right?

Yinny

I miss LLC Twitter
Daps
Reppin
Shangri-La
I'm saying, My Dear Melancholy came and went. He even did video treatments and shyt was a dud. I know there's a few Xanned out perc'd up holdouts but is anyone checking for him anymore at this point?

And I love anybody who rides/rode with Drake, but I think this one can fall off.

Lil Bape the PostGod

Can’t talk to broke boys
Daps
Reppin
Sound sound sound
"The EP was projected to sell between 165,000-180,000 album-equivalent units first week[43] and eventually sold 169,000 album-equivalent units with 68,000 being pure sales, hitting number one on the US Billboard 200. My Dear Melancholy, was also the shortest album, by track count, to top the Billboard 200 in eight years, a feat previously done by Glee: The Music, Journey to Regionals.[44] "

yeah, hes done

:troll:

Patrick Kane

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
How can he fall off when he just recently established himself as arguably the biggest male pop star in the world?

Project he put out was a 5-6 track mixtape... more of an experimental type joint anyway

I think we should wait his next full length studio LP before we talk about fall offs. I don't think he's even released his best work yet

Yinny

I miss LLC Twitter
Daps
Reppin
Shangri-La
"The EP was projected to sell between 165,000-180,000 album-equivalent units first week[43] and eventually sold 169,000 album-equivalent units with 68,000 being pure sales, hitting number one on the US Billboard 200. My Dear Melancholy, was also the shortest album, by track count, to top the Billboard 200 in eight years, a feat previously done by Glee: The Music, Journey to Regionals.[44] "

yeah, hes done
:troll:

He's always gonna have a handful of leftover fans from Trilogy.

But what songs you have off there still saved that you listen to?

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
I'm saying, My Dear Melancholy came and went. He even did video treatments and shyt was a dud. I know there's a few Xanned out perc'd up holdouts but is anyone checking for him anymore at this point?

And I love anybody who rides/rode with Drake, but I think this one can fall off.

:laugh:

I love MDM, most people that like him fukk with it, I don't know wtf you talmbout besides sucking Drake off at random.

basic-5-point-gold-star-beveled.jpg

Yinny

I miss LLC Twitter
Daps
Reppin
Shangri-La
How can he fall off when he just recently established himself as arguably the biggest male pop star in the world?

Project he put out was a 5-6 track mixtape... more of an experimental type joint anyway

I think we should wait his next full length studio LP before we talk about fall offs. I don't think he's even released his best work yet

Fair enough but he ain't bigger than Zayn Malik.

Cynic

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He's always gonna have a handful of leftover fans from Trilogy.

But what songs you have off there still saved that you listen to?

He'll probably drop next year and have a full roll-out

To be honest, he probably should have bought that TDE song ...

Yinny

I miss LLC Twitter
Daps
Reppin
Shangri-La
:laugh:

I love MDM, most people that like him fukk with it, I don't know wtf you talmbout besides sucking Drake off at random.

basic-5-point-gold-star-beveled.jpg

Ouch, but he makes the same song over and over again. You can at least agree to that.

And what songs do you have saved off that EP? :wtb:

And before I get branded a hater, I actually like him on the other songs I've heard "Pray for me" and others (I forget) but I wasn't wild about MDM.