We can agree that MJ is the GOAT dancer in the entertainment industry right?

NoMoreWhiteWoman2020

RIP Kobe, the best
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CTE
He learned all that from jb so jamez is the goat
james-brown.gif

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
In his era yes and probaly the most influential off the fact he insired so many to want to dance.....but I can tell u for a fact Hammer woulda buried that nikka man,we love u Mike but Hammer woulda got in that azz...u think James Brown would send this nikka to get the glove on sum bullshyt:wtb: id say Chris Brown is better too I'm ready to catch hate but its true:damn:...ooooh Hammer my nikka woulda got in that azz bruh...lol at nikkas frontin like mikes dance moves didn't start lookin pathetic by the 2000's

NoMoreWhiteWoman2020

RIP Kobe, the best
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CTE
They wasnt fukking with a coked up james brown.... this the same guy who gave bootsy collins his start..nikka go from one side of the stage to the other ON ONE fukkIN TOE
tumblr_lt6x2iscu11r4ghkoo1_500.gif

HoLLaBaCK

SOHH ICEY
Daps
Reppin
New York
In his era yes and probaly the most influential off the fact he insired so many to want to dance.....but I can tell u for a fact Hammer woulda buried that nikka man,we love u Mike but Hammer woulda got in that azz...u think James Brown would send this nikka to get the glove on sum bullshyt:wtb: id say Chris Brown is better too I'm ready to catch hate but its true:damn:...ooooh Hammer my nikka woulda got in that azz bruh...lol at nikkas frontin like mikes dance moves didn't start lookin pathetic by the 2000's
I still remember when James Brown tried to team up with MC Hammer to try to snatch the throne :scusthov:

Hammer was :flabbynsick: after 2 Legit 2 Quit...SMH at the gansta version of Hammer (the funky head hunter) :snoop:

MJ holds that crown breh...nobody is fukking with Thriller.

Darts

Spittin' em
Daps
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i-CcukMgj-s&feature=player_detailpage#t=260s"]Michael Jackson Human Nature Live in Brisbane '87 - YouTube[/ame]

:mj: doing the robot.

:king:

Scustin Bieburr

Baby baybee baybee UUUGH
Daps
I don't give a fukk if you consider prince to be the better singer, you absolutely cannot take away the title of best dancer from MJ. Nobody has done it better. The only person who has tried to reach his level and come close was hammer and now hammer is :flabbynsick: status. He wasn't even doing most of the dancing in his latest music video.

Sinnerman

Veteran
Daps
Barely? U sure? Prince fell off like 88-89 if im not mistaken and mj went hard til the lm presley divorce. Plus mj was out in 67-8, prince came out like 79

ok so hes more popular, and a better dancer. doesnt make him a better artist/musician. which is what i was trying to state with my first post in this thread